Linkin Parks is probably one of my favorite bands because of their lyrics, their lyrics are always just amazing. I made this as part of my portfolio for when I go off to college for Motion/ Graphic Design! Enjoy~

Tags: and, justice, love, music, typography, video, wisdom

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bump, what do you people think of it?
I really enjoyed it.

A couple of constructive criticisms?
1) The flames in the "burning human beings" was over the top, it didn't mesh well with the overall feeling of the video. They seemed out of place.
2) The portion at the end, giving credits and whatnot, looked ENTIRELY different than the rest of the video. In fact, it looked far more amateurish than the very professional-looking video preceding it.

These are things that I had to look for, as you asked for people's thoughts. I wanted to have something more substantial to say other than "OMG AWESOME", you know?

Very well done.
I think Liknin Park suceeded when other bands did not was because there was an art to the music instead of heartless screaming and faulty rap. I respect you so much. You were right. The nu-metal scene polluted what you discovered. Now that the nu-metal movement is gone I am interested to see what becomes of the new music. I heard that you will release new stuff more often. I hope so. I am looking forward to underground metal. I love it so much. Every demo I have heard I really loved. I love a thousand suns after a month of listens. Everybody needs to grow up. Don't forget where you came from. I love that.

William said:
I think Liknin Park suceeded when other bands did not was because there was an art to the music instead of heartless screaming and faulty rap. I respect you so much. You were right. The nu-metal scene polluted what you discovered. Now that the nu-metal movement is gone I am interested to see what becomes of the new music. I heard that you will release new stuff more often. I hope so. I am looking forward to underground metal. I love it so much. Every demo I have heard I really loved. I love a thousand suns after a month of listens. Everybody needs to grow up. Don't forget where you came from. I love that.

Truthfully I don't like their new music too much, the sound, it definitely sounds different from Hybrid Theory etc. but at the same time listening to the lyrics, their meanings, such powerful meanings never cease to amaze me. Which is why I love this Martin Luther King speech that you would never hear in school because it's too "violent" and doesn't have to do with dreaming.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service