A THOUSAND SUNS is out now. The new sound is here . What do you think about it? Do you like it? if not how it could be made better?

Tags: 1000, a, review, suns

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally think its a great album and Iridecent is the best song in it .
I like all songs in the album, of course im a very fan of linkin park and i take all disc and all songs and all videos :D. everything of linkin park its good for me :D.

Burning in the Skies and Waiting for the End are awesomes songs.
Good to see LINKIN PARK returned with a new sound. I am a fan of them since HT and i didn't expect anything like this.

My Review: It's easy to do what you are good at but tough when you experiment something new. Linkin Park has done just the same in this album . It could be better to say it a journey because though the songs are different but they are meaningful when listened in the right order , from the start, till the end. It seems our old homeies have matured.Previously in their songs there were too many 'i' and 'me' , now they have come to a point where they sing for an aspect of our life. It's a journey that recalls several thoughts of past(also lyrically). They have defined a new music that goes through your ears,brain ,veins and ends up in your heart. Some of the main things i see in it is that a lot of the songs are divided in two sectors, like the catalyst ,when they come for me ,blackout and that's very good as well as crazy. Chester has done really good in Blackout and the second part of it is really good.Brad sang on 'when they come for me' it was so awesome .Man!!! who says he isn't present in the album.I really miss the guitars but then again it's their record, they know whats better. I guess they're trying to say beyond the main theme(like mike said its gonna be 3d). The way the album starts and ends is really good.The Messenger gives the message at the right place and at the right time.

For those who don't or can't love this record :
' stop talking start trying to catch up motherf**ker'
word,man.

Satyaki Sarkar said:
Good to see LINKIN PARK returned with a new sound. I am a fan of them since HT and i didn't expect anything like this.

My Review: It's easy to do what you are good at but tough when you experiment something new. Linkin Park has done just the same in this album . It could be better to say it a journey because though the songs are different but they are meaningful when listened in the right order , from the start, till the end. It seems our old homeies have matured.Previously in their songs there were too many 'i' and 'me' , now they have come to a point where they sing for an aspect of our life. It's a journey that recalls several thoughts of past(also lyrically). They have defined a new music that goes through your ears,brain ,veins and ends up in your heart. Some of the main things i see in it is that a lot of the songs are divided in two sectors, like the catalyst ,when they come for me ,blackout and that's very good as well as crazy. Chester has done really good in Blackout and the second part of it is really good.Brad sang on 'when they come for me' it was so awesome .Man!!! who says he isn't present in the album.I really miss the guitars but then again it's their record, they know whats better. I guess they're trying to say beyond the main theme(like mike said its gonna be 3d). The way the album starts and ends is really good.The Messenger gives the message at the right place and at the right time.

For those who don't or can't love this record :
' stop talking start trying to catch up motherf**ker'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service