WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyway they sayed that the newe album will return them to their roots with mixing the four albums so this means something heavier

Like most of the fans wished, it would be awesome if Linkin Park would go back to their roots and produce songs like the ones they did in their earlier albums: Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But songs in A Thousand Suns are NOT CRAP!! To hell with those people who said it ATS was crap. It was awesome!!! I love all of their songs from all of their album. Chester doesn't scream much in their new songs so I also missed when Chaz screams. What I would want to hear from them especially for their upcoming album Living Things was a combination of their old song styles and the new ones. Let LP show that they are flexible, that they could produce songs, produce music either in their old style or new style. Anyways, LP is LP. No matter what they've done or been planning to do, I know they'll always produce the best songs.

i actually wouldn't mind them going back to their old stuff for an album or two. A thousand suns was a continuation of minutes to midnight so why not have a continuation of hybrid theory and meteora?? just an idea

I LIKE THAT THE BAND EVOLVES WITH EACH NEW EFFORT. IF THEY DID NOT REINVENT THEMSELVES I WOULD BE BORED WITH THEM PRETTY QUICK. WHILE I MAY NOT LIKE ALL THE NEW STUFF AS MUCH AS I 1ST ENJOYED THE OLD STUFF WHEN IT WAS NEW ... I DO INDEED PREFER TO HEAR THE EVOLUTION OF THESE ARTISTS.

it doesn't matter what style... as l0ng as ''LINKIN PARK'' is still here and still r0ck our worLd.. anyway the s0ngs are meaningful and n0t just ordinary song... :)

To be honest, I really don't listen to the new album or a thousand suns. However, I can still to hybrid theory and meteora everyday. Those songs were more passionate because of their style. I understand that Linkin Park wants to evolve but why can't they do both. Keep their roots in one album every 5 years and release new sounds in-between. I vote for Linkin Park to come back to their old self. They have that edge which no other band has been able to create. Please linkin park; give us that old sound.

Everything's good in its time and place. No need to give up the old, but let's keep the new on. 

daniel lazarov said:

linkin park must go back to their roots.ATS was crap.i liked MTM it was good i liked songs like given up or no more sorrow.but ATS was the worst album in the world.they need more songs like a place for my head,lying from you,papercut.and everyone who prefer ATS to go and listen to this crapped techno.linkin park is nu metal not a crapped techno or pop thats not them.I hope someone from the band will read this.ALL OF YOUR MILLION FANS THAT COME TO CONCERTS WANT TO LISTEN FAINT,PAPERCUT NOT WAITING FOR THE END.i hope the new album will be like meteora-more metal,more screaming,more guitar.thats what i and 50 mil people are thinking.You guys are the best band in the world but you are best in nu metal not pop.you need to go back to your old style.

Please, speak for yourself and not for me.

I like Papercut but I also like Robot Boy.

I enjoyed listening and watching "A thousand Suns Plus" very much.
I regularly listen it on my bike when I'm riding to work.
Every song is played with enthusiasm.

LP, please go further and surprise me like you did with ATS.

daniel lazarov said:

linkin park must go back to their roots.ATS was crap.i liked MTM it was good i liked songs like given up or no more sorrow.but ATS was the worst album in the world.they need more songs like a place for my head,lying from you,papercut.and everyone who prefer ATS to go and listen to this crapped techno.linkin park is nu metal not a crapped techno or pop thats not them.I hope someone from the band will read this.ALL OF YOUR MILLION FANS THAT COME TO CONCERTS WANT TO LISTEN FAINT,PAPERCUT NOT WAITING FOR THE END.i hope the new album will be like meteora-more metal,more screaming,more guitar.thats what i and 50 mil people are thinking.You guys are the best band in the world but you are best in nu metal not pop.you need to go back to your old style.

Linkin Park weather you like it or not is exactly what it is right now, different. I personally like ll LP's work but I know not everyone does not. Linkin park are evolving, weather you like it or not. What they have is a creative outlet. Why not use it.

A band exploring new areas and developping its sound is by far more interesting than a band standing still in time and expression. It's also an assurance to be on top of the music horizon not just back then or now, but also in the future. I think that's what LP is all about, musical variation and inspiration! So, why not stop talking and try to catch up... as they say!

Neither. I'd like them to keep evolving.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service