WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only for little kids? I'm sorry, but I don't think so. People should like what they like, and don't not like something because others do. And yes, Linkin Park evolved. They grew with their music. And no guitar at all? Have you even listened to their new album? There are lots of guitars in it.
Also, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover; you said Linkin Park is only for little kids, that's NOT true. I will be a Linkin Park fan forever. And yes, they've changed my life into a better place.

Esteban said:

Let's face it, Linkin Park is only for little kids who have no idea about music, that's why they think they're gods and are like 'OMG Linkin Park is the best' all the time, but can't really justify that.
You're all like 'Linkin Park changed for better','Linkin Park evolved' and shit of that kind just because they went from using little guitars in their music to no guitar at all.-
They just don't know how to compose music, that's why they overuse computarized sounds. I'm really sorry for them, because they think they're 'rocking', lolz.

HYBRID THEORY!!

I think that Linkin Park should do songs like before (Hybrid Theory), but I can not deny that these guys have done a great job with these new albums.
What I mean is: "Everything that Linkin Park does, is good, but the old songs match my style"

This new album was a new experience, different from everything that I have lived, if Linkin Park, continue with this new style I will not stop being fan of them, in truth I will support them.
In album Living Things, lacked a bit of rock and a bit of guitar sound, I believe if Linkin Park continue with this style they will be able to do something "beyond the imaginable" That can be good or bad, but I also I believe that if they come back to the previous style they will do great work that will satisfy many of us fans.

Sorry for anything.

This is a translation from Google Translate, so please disregard the errors in language.

Hey guys. very interesting lil bit of communication from chester abt diff kinds of music and what their intention is. watch iHeart Music Festival 2012 on youtube. The vid is good qual too and the guys do a great job.

hope it helps.

I think the old style was better

Old style? lol

I THINK LINKIN PARK IS TURNING SOFT ......JUST LOOK AT THEIR NEW ALBUM LIVING THINGS ........WHERE DID THOSE EPIC MASTERPIECES LIKE FAINT ,PAPERCUT ,NO MORE SORROW,HIT THE FLOOR...........GO..........AND HATS OFF TO DANIEL LAZAROV.....YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

i enjoy and respect change. i actually get really annoyed when i buy a bands album and it sounds like the same shit remastered. i personally think lp's doing a good thing here.

How about Linkin Park just combine their current style with old style(Hybrid,Meteora,,,)coz every inspiration & idea comes in different way & in different mood,,just made what u want and what u wanna do as long as is a possitive and people like it. No matter what ur fans will love it even have other opinion..go go go Fighting & keep music like "In The End" :))

Neither. I Think LP growing up e must always changing. we change all the time, so they. I believe in the their creativity e capacity.

If a band "always stays the same" they fizzle out. No one wants that honestly. U listen to the "new stuff" and seriously, u know its still them. Its pretty fantastic I think. It hits the right reality of where all music is going right now but is theirs still. Masters of communication. So, to bad mouth them and their fans is a very low activity and sad game to play. No bad feelings but thats just a truth.
A wise man once said All critics are failed artists....
LP does what THEY like and its all good to me. :)

There's a big difference between them 'doing what they like' and 'doing what THEY CAN'. They just suck at composing. If there's a reason of why Hybrid Theory was better is because it was overproduced in a better way and they were younger so their vocals were much better. They're trying to hard to be good now but they fail.
I dont think they 'turned soft', they just can't make the songs sound right.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service