WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still think that linkin park is the only band in the world that SUCKS so bad. Even so hated bands like Creed are better than them. That's because at least they know how to play their instruments.
And if I'm saying this is because I am able to compare, because I listen to lots of other bands. You all seem to listen to Linkin Park only, and that's too sad.

as pointed out by many, there is no NEW and OLD linkin park, and it gets tiring to say so. linkin park is the best band in the world, and they've evolved probably more than any band i've ever seen. they're different because like chester pointed out once, they don't have one style, there's not one genre for linkin park. they try and put in a little of everything and all of what they like and what they want to create as musicians. everyone complains about A Thousand Suns, but it wasn't bad. it was different, but i liked the songs, and that you could listen to any one of them by themselves, or you could listen to the album as a whole, and it's even better that way. linkin park is just expanding their musical style, and it's amazing what they've come out with. lp now and forever!

what's sad is your pitiful and useless life. screw off if you are too much of a moron too love the greatest band in the world, and your intelligence is so small that you cannot comprehend the pinnacle of magnificence, also known as linkin park. get a life before attempting to insult something so good ever again.

Esteban said:

I still think that linkin park is the only band in the world that SUCKS so bad. Even so hated bands like Creed are better than them. That's because at least they know how to play their instruments.
And if I'm saying this is because I am able to compare, because I listen to lots of other bands. You all seem to listen to Linkin Park only, and that's too sad.

i knew u wld answer. I imagine u are a successful business man/professional recording artist to have such an intense veiwpoint of whats right and wrong in this area. But i can understand the complete anger and disappointment u have. i myself cant jive with some artists choice of communication with their music but the last thing i would do is go on that artists official web site to natter about them to their own fans. i understand also freedom of speech but when that right is used with the intention to upset, its not really communication then. have a heart dude. im sorry u dont like them and thats ur right but there r many that do. i hope u can understand my point as i understand yours.

DDJJ said:

what's sad is your pitiful and useless life. screw off if you are too much of a moron too love the greatest band in the world, and your intelligence is so small that you cannot comprehend the pinnacle of magnificence, also known as linkin park. get a life before attempting to insult something so good ever again.

Esteban said:

Linkin Park is the greatest band is the world? LOL. Are you THAT deaf? You don't seem to have a good taste, I'm sorry to tell you this but you're just one of all of those who keep on saying that "LP is the best". You all seem brainwashed lol.
Maybe you'd all better get a better idea of what there's outside, get out of that little room called "Linkin Park" :P

What's wrong with this Esteban guy? Well, if he doesn't like LP at all and thinks they aren't able to make good songs, then it's fine with us. If he's saying all those, then he doesn't know a thing or two on what LP is. The thing I like about LP, maybe some others think the same way, is they try to sound UNIQUE. They're not gothic emo rock band neither pop. They're their own genre. They knew there are people who probably wouldn't like their music but there are people who just love them whatever they do. I respect Esteban's opinion and that's what he thinks. There's just two things about his comment that really infuriates me: 1) If you don't like LP, please don't use Living Things cover as ur profile picture. You go mocking LP and saying your hating comments with "Living Things" on your face. 2) Are you implying that our life is sad? Our life, well at least for me and Nas, is healthy and happy. This discussion is a healthy discussion that lets us think over the things we like about LP. We are sure of what we like and we are involved in the activities of the band we like, at least in this site. YOUR life is sad. You registered in LP.com just to tell us how LP sucks for you. What.. You have nothing else to do with the band you love? -- Well, that's just the two things I hate about you ^^!

Thank you Carlo. Yes, my life is happy and healthy. :):)
You make very good points but dont go into a game with someone that has bad intentions. They r just to get a reaction out of you. In my opinion, hate takes as much energy as it does to love someone and an ill intentioned person is not worth that energy, you knw what i mean.
Im sure Esteban is basically a good person just has a different way of going abt life than most. We've all been there and had our times.
Im not saying that Linkin Park is the best ever but they r my fav band abd have been and they are good people that i would like to meet someday. Every one has an opinion but picking the place and time is an art. Some just dont have that tact. Thats all. Can we end off on this now and get back to more productive things and why the band put this site here for the fans? :)

First of all, anyone who joins the website of a band they hate and spends hours just bashing that band obviously has nothing better to do with their life. I feel sorry for them. I would never go on forums about, say, Justin Beiber, and talk shit about his songs and fans just to get a rise out of people. Second, I listen to A LOT of music. I'll listen to anything. Really. Even stuff like Justin Beiber, if it comes on the radio and my sister wants to listen to it. And I can say that Linkin Park is the only band that has really, truly changed my life, and the only one that I never get tired of listening to.

They're amazing because their music is so diverse and universal. (Almost) everyone has at least one song of theirs that they can say, OK, this is pretty good, even if they don't like anything else. Their music isn't something dead, either - it is a living thing that has so many layers and sounds that it takes a very long time to learn everything about a song and fully appreciate it, and it sounds different as you notice new things and play it in different contexts.

Saying that Linkin Park is the most horrible band in the world A) insults those, like myself, who have been saved by their music, B) insults music itself, because very little music is truly horrible, even things that very few people like are unique and have their merits, and C) contradicts the millions of people who adore Linkin Park.

Get off your high horse. I'm not saying you have a horrible taste in music, because everyone is entitled to listen to what they like. I would go insane being forced to listen to pop 24/7. But you need to grow up and learn to respect rlseven things you don't like. I, personally, think Justin Bieber is annoying and boring. But I know that it isn't crap. Yes, most of him fans are teen or pre-teen girls, but his music means as much to them, I'm sure, as Linkin Park's does to me.

I adored A Thousand Suns. I thought it was revolutionary and the piece of art I'd been waiting for my whole life.

Still, creating too many albums that sound the same would be boring to me. I love that each of the albums has their own sound. I know people say Meteora was a continuation of Hybrid Theory, but I don't see it. Yeah, they use some of the same patterns in their songs, but Hybrid Theory was very slick and 'constructed', and Meteora was a little more... erm... smooth. Not more natural, but it blended together instead of being assembled like a puzzle. Minutes to Midnight was very raw, in both the sound and the emotion, so it was more intense in one way and less so in another. ATS, again, was a real album, a real cohesive work of art, which was really a total surprise in every aspect, so it had that awesome WTF?! feeling. And Living Things is sort of even slicker than Hybrid Theory but with more of an electronic taste and a mature vibe.

So here's what I'd like: I want them to keep evolving. I love the maturity of their most recent music and the fun of their old music. I guess I understand why people are scared of the new stuff, but I agree with them when they say "Making another nu-metal album is disgusting to us". Besides, they never wanted to nu-metal label in the first place.

Living things was good because they mix the generes and i think if LP would make another Album like meteora it wouldnt b that good they should mix metal whit rock ,rap ,electronic what the fuck they want :D because they arent a band who sits in the same spot they lik to Change and that is great :D just dont Change to Pop please ! make a new Sound and than mixit whit the older Sound and belive me it will be great ;)

It would be amazing if Linkin Park decided to go back to their beginning style! What I noticed though is that Linkin Park stays up to date with the style of music, In a way. For example, Around the 2000's the style of music was mostly Punk Rock, Nu-Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop and Pop, So Linkin Park decided to release amazing albums such as Hybrid Theory and Meteora for us rockers! Then, 2005-6 showed a new music era, Suddenly a lot of rock bands/artist began to take a dramatic change due to the change of style. Now the new style is Pop, Electro, Rap/Hip-Hop, etc. That's when around that time came the birth of Minutes To Midnight and Road To Revolution which just so happened to feature Jay-Z. Linkin Park knew what was happening, so they changed their style a little bit to keep up and interest other people. Meanwhile, All of the other fans ( Us ) began to notice that they started giving up a big portion of their style, That Nu-Metal sound. Due to that change, Many fans became disappointed. Some liked the new style, Some didn't. Then came 2010, A different style of music! That's when A Thousand Suns took place. They had to keep up in order to keep some fans and fame. A Thousand Suns included big hits in it, Waiting For The End, The Catalyst, Wretches and Kings, Iridescent, etc. That album caused a HUGE fuzz between the fans! Many took notice of how they had somewhat given up the Nu-Metal style in their music. If anyone else wants to add on to this or correct my mistakes, please feel free to reply! In my opinion though, The style that they first started with was the best one. That Nu-Metal style!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service