WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would be amazing if Linkin Park decided to go back to their beginning style! What I noticed though is that Linkin Park stays up to date with the style of music, In a way. For example, Around the 2000's the style of music was mostly Punk Rock, Nu-Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop and Pop, So Linkin Park decided to release amazing albums such as Hybrid Theory and Meteora for us rockers! Then, 2005-6 showed a new music era, Suddenly a lot of rock bands/artist began to take a dramatic change due to the change of style. Now the new style is Pop, Electro, Rap/Hip-Hop, etc. That's when around that time came the birth of Minutes To Midnight and Road To Revolution which just so happened to feature Jay-Z. Linkin Park knew what was happening, so they changed their style a little bit to keep up and interest other people. Meanwhile, All of the other fans ( Us ) began to notice that they started giving up a big portion of their style, That Nu-Metal sound. Due to that change, Many fans became disappointed. Some liked the new style, Some didn't. Then came 2010, A different style of music! That's when A Thousand Suns took place. They had to keep up in order to keep some fans and fame. A Thousand Suns included big hits in it, Waiting For The End, The Catalyst, Wretches and Kings, Iridescent, etc. That album caused a HUGE fuzz between the fans! Many took notice of how they had somewhat given up the Nu-Metal style in their music. If anyone else wants to add on to this or correct my mistakes, please feel free to reply! In my opinion though, The style that they first started with was the best one. That Nu-Metal style!

Agree !

Adolfo Lopez said:

It would be amazing if Linkin Park decided to go back to their beginning style! What I noticed though is that Linkin Park stays up to date with the style of music, In a way. For example, Around the 2000's the style of music was mostly Punk Rock, Nu-Metal, Rap/Hip-Hop and Pop, So Linkin Park decided to release amazing albums such as Hybrid Theory and Meteora for us rockers! Then, 2005-6 showed a new music era, Suddenly a lot of rock bands/artist began to take a dramatic change due to the change of style. Now the new style is Pop, Electro, Rap/Hip-Hop, etc. That's when around that time came the birth of Minutes To Midnight and Road To Revolution which just so happened to feature Jay-Z. Linkin Park knew what was happening, so they changed their style a little bit to keep up and interest other people. Meanwhile, All of the other fans ( Us ) began to notice that they started giving up a big portion of their style, That Nu-Metal sound. Due to that change, Many fans became disappointed. Some liked the new style, Some didn't. Then came 2010, A different style of music! That's when A Thousand Suns took place. They had to keep up in order to keep some fans and fame. A Thousand Suns included big hits in it, Waiting For The End, The Catalyst, Wretches and Kings, Iridescent, etc. That album caused a HUGE fuzz between the fans! Many took notice of how they had somewhat given up the Nu-Metal style in their music. If anyone else wants to add on to this or correct my mistakes, please feel free to reply! In my opinion though, The style that they first started with was the best one. That Nu-Metal style!

Well, there's a big difference from their first album compared to the last, Living Things (and this is obvious to all). I liked some songs from the album, but not totally pleased me. But what really matters is that they are unique, has its own style and that is what is attracting more people to hear the songs of the band. As I said, this last cd does not compare with the first band, but music is pretty cool, I remain a fan, keep listening every day, still loving the banda. And I wish much success for the band!

Note: Sorry for the mistakes because I am using a translator (I am Brazilian) kkk kisses to all soldiers

I liked both their styles....As long as the songs r great, I don't think it really matters.....It's just my personal opinion...nothing more...

honestly I love all the albums but it would be nice to hear atleast a few HB/Meteora tracks on each album

AGREE BRADA

Ryu said:

I think that Linkin Park should do songs like before (Hybrid Theory), but I can not deny that these guys have done a great job with these new albums.
What I mean is: "Everything that Linkin Park does, is good, but the old songs match my style"

This new album was a new experience, different from everything that I have lived, if Linkin Park, continue with this new style I will not stop being fan of them, in truth I will support them.
In album Living Things, lacked a bit of rock and a bit of guitar sound, I believe if Linkin Park continue with this style they will be able to do something "beyond the imaginable" That can be good or bad, but I also I believe that if they come back to the previous style they will do great work that will satisfy many of us fans.

Sorry for anything.

This is a translation from Google Translate, so please disregard the errors in language.

my opinion on this is just for LP to walk the road they walk right now. Hybrid theory by was THE best album, but i dont think going back to the old ways would make them any more interesting. people get sick and tired of the same old thing, so what the people want is fresh things. but also then again i enjoy discovering those unreleased demos that was made all the way back then.

SERIOUSLY AS A FAN OF ANY BAND I MOST OF THE TIME MAKE A COMMITMENT TO AT LEAST GIVE EVERY BIT OF WHAT THEY DO,A CHANCE.
AND SERIOUSLY, WHEN IT COMES TO LP I HAVE NEVER, EVER BEEN DISSAPOINTED. WHICH ALWAYS IS AN AWESOME FEELING.PEACE TO ALL YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEANS

Personally I love Hybrid Theory times more but at least this is LP nothing changed this is wrong to make 

2 side by Old & New some soldiers used to say that but it's not right LP didn't change LP grew up, that's it 

but in the way, I missed HT days :') 

I've grown up with Linkin Park and in many respects Hybrid Theory and Meteora (excuse the cliche) have gotten me through some shitty times in my life. I feel as though there's a raw and much more meaningful message portrayed in those two albums comparatively to their newer stuff. To me, those albums, as well as their underground work and EP's empower people on an individual level. The albums, to me, are so on par with what we encounter within our lives that they can be listened to for years (and have been) on a regular basis without getting old. In saying this, I, unlike some, quite like LP's newer stuff. Not quite as much as the aforementioned, but there have been some great songs off these new albums. I will never say that I hate their new stuff, because as far as I'm concerned I would much rather a world with a Linkin Park in it than one without it. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to keep playing the same genre of music for 17 years and still love what you do. So, I understand why they have mixed it up. I just hope, that something gets released in the not too distant future that has some songs that are more original Linkin Park mixed in with the new.

In interviews they have done, they state they would like to expand their genres. They explained they would still do songs like the ones from the earlier years but I think right now they are doing a little experimenting. I like the new and old music, I love every song! They said this next album will be darker than Living Things, so I believe, maybe, they will work backwards first and make the next album like Minutes to Midnight or Meteora, and maybe the one after that will be more like Hybrid Theory. Either way, every album is something great and everyone can find at lease one song to relate to.

i really love a thousand suns but also Hybrit theory. Of course there should be more songs with the hybrid theory style!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service