WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you´re totally right

Brittany Larson said:

In interviews they have done, they state they would like to expand their genres. They explained they would still do songs like the ones from the earlier years but I think right now they are doing a little experimenting. I like the new and old music, I love every song! They said this next album will be darker than Living Things, so I believe, maybe, they will work backwards first and make the next album like Minutes to Midnight or Meteora, and maybe the one after that will be more like Hybrid Theory. Either way, every album is something great and everyone can find at lease one song to relate to.

Where can i watch this interview?

Brittany Larson said:

In interviews they have done, they state they would like to expand their genres. They explained they would still do songs like the ones from the earlier years but I think right now they are doing a little experimenting. I like the new and old music, I love every song! They said this next album will be darker than Living Things, so I believe, maybe, they will work backwards first and make the next album like Minutes to Midnight or Meteora, and maybe the one after that will be more like Hybrid Theory. Either way, every album is something great and everyone can find at lease one song to relate to.

If some of you guys truly loved Linkin Park, you wouldn't say that the music they make now is crap. The songs are a little different, but the band is still the same. I'm disappointed to see so many people upset because they made more songs that sounded more hip-hop or techno. All you have to do is listen. If you do that, you can tell they are still them. They still have the same sadness and anger in their songs, but you're too focused on everything but their voices to realize that. Any songs you think bad, re-listen to it. I'm sure you will realize they are still and always will be LP.

They're not old but they don't do some of the stuff they used to like dye their hair. They still preform perfectly and don't use the shit auto-tune like every other artist now.

linkin park  sound amazing when they make nu metal, they should go back to their old style

Phew. If you like the band or even love them, it shouldn't matter if they change. It's natural. Seriously, would you like sth new or the same song over and over again? If you want to listen sth Hybrid-Theory-like, then nothing easier: LISTEN TO HYBRID THEORY. That's the difference between the band you like for songs and your fav one. You love the band for their all attitude and what they do, not the composition of notes only ;p.
At least that's my opinion. :)

LP should really go back to Hybrid Theory and Meteora sound... I mean Living Things was good. ATS was sort of okay.... But how they sounded initially was epic. They were magnificent then.

Uday said:

LP should really go back to Hybrid Theory and Meteora sound... I mean Living Things was good. ATS was sort of okay.... But how they sounded initially was epic. They were magnificent then.

i agree that they sounded epic but its not like they are not good now. Everything on this world changes... Lets hope LP will produce some old-school sounds too when it will be bout a new CD :)

I'm not saying they're not good anymore. Burn It Down was amazing. But as a complete album; ATS was not quite LP. They really shake it up when making nu/alternative/rap-rock/etc... rather than the electronic in ATS.

ItaSasu27111996 said:

Uday said:

i agree that they sounded epic but its not like they are not good now. Everything on this world changes... Lets hope LP will produce some old-school sounds too when it will be bout a new CD :)

Uday said:

I'm not saying they're not good anymore. Burn It Down was amazing. But as a complete album; ATS was not quite LP. They really shake it up when making nu/alternative/rap-rock/etc... rather than the electronic in ATS.

ItaSasu27111996 said:

Uday said:

Hnn... Yep, maybe you're right. But as I was listening to ATS I could hear all the fun LP had creating this... It was their but simply different. But its such a subject to discuss as religion: you wont change your mind, me neither. On the other hand you cant expect eg a rock lover to like techno or pop, so i understand your point. Its just that i have the other view :D.
Wow, im becoming philosophical xD

Uday said:

ItaSasu27111996 said:

Uday said:

Hnn... Yep, maybe you're right. But as I was listening to ATS I could hear all the fun LP had creating this... It was their but simply different. But its such a subject to discuss as religion: you wont change your mind, me neither. On the other hand you cant expect eg a rock lover to like techno or pop, so i understand your point. Its just that i have the other view :D.
Wow, im becoming philosophical xD

I do enjoy their older style a lot but I also like their new style too. I think that if they were to go back to their old style it wouldn't be the same as it was before. Since they first came out they probably did a lot of growing spiritually and mentally so they may not feel the same way as they did when they wrote their music in the past. I feel that they should just keep doing what they are doing now. It would be interesting for them to do as an experiment, to see what their fans think.

Rin Herdina said:

I do enjoy their older style a lot but I also like their new style too. I think that if they were to go back to their old style it wouldn't be the same as it was before. Since they first came out they probably did a lot of growing spiritually and mentally so they may not feel the same way as they did when they wrote their music in the past. I feel that they should just keep doing what they are doing now. It would be interesting for them to do as an experiment, to see what their fans think.

Nice opinion, I agree :). Let's just leave LP guys to do what they want ^_^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service