WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you :D

ItaSasu27111996 said:

Rin Herdina said:

I do enjoy their older style a lot but I also like their new style too. I think that if they were to go back to their old style it wouldn't be the same as it was before. Since they first came out they probably did a lot of growing spiritually and mentally so they may not feel the same way as they did when they wrote their music in the past. I feel that they should just keep doing what they are doing now. It would be interesting for them to do as an experiment, to see what their fans think.

Nice opinion, I agree :). Let's just leave LP guys to do what they want ^_^

I like LP veryyyyy much, but a bit more in their old style... HYBRID THEORY AND  METEORIA was great..........

I'd like them to have their classic sound, but be different. Like it may just be me, but Meteora sounded different than Hybrid Theory. It kept the sound, but added some more. That's what a I want. I'd still be happy as long as they sound more like classic.

Linkin Park should go back to their old style. For me, Hybrid Theory & Meteora are their best albums. Some of their best songs are Faint, Points of Authority, One Step Closer, Don't Stay, Papercut, Hit the Floor, Figure 09, Lying from You, Pushing me Away, Runaway, Crawling, and of course...Numb. These are great song to rock out to!

I like all of likin parks music but i think that they should just make one last nu-metal album and see how the fans like it cause living things was nothing like old linkin park and to me Living Things was a pretty bad album and if the fans lime it well maybe they can make more

yes.. I would

I see your music like this as life it evolves so i say dont dwell on the past make your music from your heart just as you have in the past loyal fans like myself will have your back . I can't wait to see you guys in Hong Kong my wife and I first wedding anniversary show be awesome

Please go back to the roots! I miss you guys to much
Hybrid Theory and Meteora was just perfect peace of art, totally the metal music revolution

I need 2tickets for Aug.15 2013 show in hong kong if you have some for sale please email me crashnburn70819@*********

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service