WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what a comment kiran!!!great,great,great.im totally agree with you.back to hybrid theory,,,,please.

thanks :) i hope others get the point! again, i would like to stress i dont hate their new work but it wudnt hurt to go back to their old style for once..

No, I like them either way.
And as they talk about in the "Making of - Minutes to Midnight", they evolve all the time, like the good music geniuses they are, which is quite ok and professional, I think. They have diffinitly found there sound, take it from one who has followed them since they started. KEEP ON DO WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING!! <3

yeah chris,we are linkinparks fan,thats why we are here.we love them no matter what.but,,,kiran is right linkinpark is the best because of their first albums.thats a truth.

Я не хотела бы чтобы linkin park возвращались к старому стилю!! Многие группы поют в одном стиле на всем протяжении всего своего существования! И их песни скучны и однообразны, все как одна!!! Слушая песни LP нельзя сказать "эта песня похожа на ту". Каждая песня уникальна, и не важно в каком она стиле. В этом их прелесть.

yep, are better in their first album, but meteora and hybrid theory are similar

Carry the same emotion you've always had, With the same hard dynamics and epicness as the Meteora album.
maybe using more electronic stuff if you don't want to be the same sound as before.

I love their new stuff and hoping they come over to Scotland soon .

Hi. First I should say . . There's no old or new or changes in LP , This is LP every Album is what they feel they should do . . & I should ask you first did you understand what ATS wants to say ? ? ? They risk their lives into it . .A THOUSAND SUNS is A (Against Policy) Album Open your mind more & see how every single of LP is saying Special story . . Hybrid Theory , Meteora , Minute To Midnight , A Thousand Suns , Living Things , All of them are Talent & Specials of LP 

Plus:

Mike always saying we're not looking for something we created Before  . . .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service