WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a lot of bands that I do not listen to any more because I got sick of listening to the same album over and over and over again. Korn is a perfect example of that. I would like for LP to not become one of those bands. ATS took a bit for me to warm up to but it has it's place in the catalog. With that album I felt like there was an idea there but it just never got "there" IMO. I felt it needed tweaked a bit more in some areas but generally was a good album. When it comes down to it, I feel it is better to have new ideas and take risks than to have none at all. Evolution 101: If you don't change, you die off.

it's wonderful to realize how much this band as well as their songs have grown so much. i totally agree that people will just forget things if they just stay the same. but i also agree that people just miss the old stuff. the bad boys! haha! but take time to listen closely to the lyrics of each song. it reflects them (in a way. a way that I can see haha). their music, Mike, Chester, Rob, Brad, Phoenix, Joe... from powerful songs that show the bursts anger, deep feelings and excitement of youngsters (yeah! Chaz screams are the best ^^) to inspirational and meaningful songs that show concern, awareness and appreciation of the big guys.. then this fifth album in which they try to put all in.. they're so great. they've become one of the most versatile and flexible band! i want them to keep improving and hear a lot of new things from them. HT and Meteora will not vanish. proof is many people STILL listen to songs in those album. new LP stuffs don't override the old. it just adds to what Linkin Park has become! ^^

LINKIN PARK SHOULD BE MORE NATURAL IN THEIR MUSIC LIKE THE FIRST 3 ALBUMS!!! ATS WAS GOOD AND CREATIVE BUT IT LACKED NATURAL MUSIC AND HAD A LOT OF TECHNO SHIT WHICH WASNT APPRECIATED BY FANS WHO WERE WAITING FOR SOMETHING ENERGETIC!!! BUT IF THEY COMBINE THEIR OLD STLYE WITH THEIR NEW MUSIC!! LIKE LIVING THINGS IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! HOPE THEY CONTINUE WITH ALBUMS LIKE LT AND MTM!!! LP <3 <3 <3

LINKIN PARK IS A METAL AND A ROCK BAND NOT A FUCKING DJ OR A SKRILLEX TYPE OF BAND!!! I GUESS THEY FUCKING NO THAT!

OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD
All songs are awesome, but i became lover of LP because of that kind of songs, i want that times, i wanna really back to my kid times and old LP, songs like One step Closer, In the end , <3

"He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery."
I do think they should keep on experimenting, the last albums are definitly different but they truly reveal their genius.
LT combines the style of ATS and that of the old albums,it's definitily my favourite one!

Both styles are fine with me, LP rocks either way. If you do the same thing over and over it gets a little old after a while.

Honestly, i would love lp to go back to their old style. But ain't gonna happen. :P

People need to STOP telling the guys to go back to their old roots, they're not going to do it so just give it up! You're a REAL Linkin Park fan if you don't ike "A thousand Suns" or "Living Things" They're both amazing albums and I'm 100% happy with what they have done with their music in the past few years. If you don't like them now then "Try To Catch Up Mothafucka!"

See it like this both versions of Linkin Parks Sounds are Legendary!
I love both and I promise you the problem lies with the people that is stuck with limited genre's....
When you open your mind to any genre who says LP's new sound sucks then? Cause then there is not limits and rules.
All other bands needs to grow like them...they have taken the leap out of old-school rules of music.

It's something that they lack the old touch in them. Ofcourse the album Living things are good. But songs like Numb, In the end and faint are never forgotten

Is funny because you said Forgotten.

Abin Adams said:

It's something that they lack the old touch in them. Ofcourse the album Living things are good. But songs like Numb, In the end and faint are never forgotten

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service