WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like both styles so it would be pretty awesome if they did an album that is like a fusion of Hybrid Theory and Living Things. Not necessarily the songs themselves like Collision Course but a fusion of the two styles.

Oh definitely,definitely,definitely yes!.Linkinpark is doing well but Hybrid Theory is something else.thats were linkinpark`s soul created.electronic music is good but not good enough for Linkinpark.Linkinpark has its own place
and that's Hybrid Theory.as a fan I really don't care what kind of music is really Popular these days,i just need more
linkinpark,,,,more Hybrid Theory kind of Linkinpark.

Listen, Hybrid Theory was meant for a mixture of rock and rap. That is what they have in the album. A Thousand Suns is transitioning more towards lyrics and sound mixtures. If you really look deeper into the songs such as the lyric meanings then you will see no difference in their music. I personally like Hybrid Theory and A Thousand Suns as equal, I even have a playlist of both albums with the music mixed together. People who say that they should go back to the old music is either, closed minded, or they don't know what they are talking about. It would be cool if they did reboots and had the same music style of the older albums such as: Meteora, Hybrid Theory, and Reanimation. (I know Reanimation was mainly remixes and collaboration, I still love it!) Well that's all i have to say.

Peace and love.

Another day has dawned, and another adventure begins! ~Eddie Vargas

wow,,im surprised by eddie`s comment!!!first of all being a fan of a specific album doesn't mean you are closed minded,and second,if we are talking about being updated then why are you comparing hybrid theory to A thousand suns???linkinpark`s last
album is called Living things if you don't know,,and surely there is a lot of difference between these two album.beside,
why are you giving false information??who said there is no difference between hybrid and a thousand suns???theres is
huge differences in mix and in music style.the last albums are mixed with electronic sounds and these type of sounds are
something that nowadays are popular,plus we don't listen to music just because its mixing but also because of its style and soul.personally I don't care about what is popular.what is giving peace to my soul is the most important thing.in the end I would like to add,closed minded person is someone who called the other closed minded instead of expressing his/her opinion.so eddie we are here to talk about linkinpark`s best style and not anything else.

nima mottaghi said:

wow,,im surprised by eddie`s comment!!!first of all being a fan of a specific album doesn't mean you are closed minded,and second,if we are talking about being updated then why are you comparing hybrid theory to A thousand suns???linkinpark`s last
album is called Living things if you don't know,,and surely there is a lot of difference between these two album.beside,
why are you giving false information??who said there is no difference between hybrid and a thousand suns???theres is
huge differences in mix and in music style.the last albums are mixed with electronic sounds and these type of sounds are
something that nowadays are popular,plus we don't listen to music just because its mixing but also because of its style and soul.personally I don't care about what is popular.what is giving peace to my soul is the most important thing.in the end I would like to add,closed minded person is someone who called the other closed minded instead of expressing his/her opinion.so eddie we are here to talk about linkinpark`s best style and not anything else.

Listen, what I meant was, people on this topic was saying that there is a HUGE difference between A Thousand Suns and Hybrid Theory. What I was saying was that the only difference was the music style, I also said LYRIC WISE the songs and albums were barely different. The reason why I called some people closed minded was because they keep saying that the newer music is either bad, or ill planned. What I mean is, if you had an open mind then you would understand the lyrics in the songs in A Thousand Suns and Hybrid Theory, most of those lyrics are a lil' bit similar. Anyway, I know Living Things is their newest album but people kept using A Thousand Suns as an example, I even got Living Things when I first heard about it! Linkin Park's original purpose was to blend music types (Mainly rock and rap.) and that's what they did. If you looked at what I said and thought about it, I would at least have thought you had a vague idea of what I was meaning. Sorry if I offended you If you want my opinion then fine. My opinion is that if they have the chance they could do reboots of the older albums (mainly Hybrid Theory and Meteora) but what they are doing is perfectly fine by me just as long as they don't turn into sellouts. One last thing, if you're gonna reply to me, please check your grammar and revise your whole summary, it's very annoying trying to read what you are saying.

Peace and love.

I would love for them to go back to hybrid theory! that was the shiz! but i love them no matter who they are or what they do! so i'm fairly equal i think

I totally agree! they shouldn't just go back but try to stay a little of their normal sound like in the end and stuff. they should jsut stay linkin park in general

max benton said:

I think that they need to expand ATS wasn't there defenitly not there best stuff, THAT IS FOR SURE! I think that they need to go back to their roots for a little bit but they need to keep expanding. But their nu-metal sound was one of the best sounds ever! And chester doesnt have to be screaming his head off but they should do more things like numb and papercut. that was there best stuff by far!

first of all I respect your opinion eddie.thats what you like and I respect that.personally I like linkinpark with a rock and metal background better.i can still remember when they were standing next to metallica and korn and.....these type of bands in grammys and mtv shows,and now with this kind of

music their place has changed.i think chesters sound needs more metal background,those screams need to be played with stronger guitar distortion and

deeper sounds.and that's that for me!

oh and one another thing,would you please tell me which part of my grammer was difficult for you to understand,im Persian im from iran I don't know

where are you from your name is looks like Spanish and Latinas kind of names to me.but I just want you to know im far from America and if theres some mistakes I would be glad to know about it.

regards

I think your opinion is a good one Nima, I respect that you want Linkin Park to be more rock and less rap. The thing is, Linkin Park's sole purpose which was also introduced in Hybrid Theory was to have a mix of the rock type music, and the rap type music. It was called Hybrid Theory because they were introducing themselves as a hybrid band. If you don't know what hybrid means it means a mix of two things. The thing is, Chester bring in the rock lyrics, and Mike doing the rap lyrics and electronic part.

Your punctuation could use work and you need to put a space after putting a period at the end of a sentence. You could also fix some of your spelling and learn longer or better words. You don't have to make a new line after a sentence, just after a paragraph.

I am Latino, I am half Puerto Rican and half Cuban. I also have lots of more races in me, but that is not the point. At first by your name your name actually looked asian. Well yeah, that's pretty much it.

Peace and love.

thanks for your guidance eddie.i will work on my dots,lol.and yeah I know what does Hybrid mean,and I like that kind of rock-rap combination.as a matter of fact chester has lot of potential and in my opinion these beautiful voice needs to be far from electronic style.i don't know if you have listen to Dead by Sunrise,,thats the direction I would really like to see for linkinpark.anyway,knowing you is a really pleasure for me my Puerto rican-cuban friend.im glad that I have met you.

I think the better album of LP is Hybrid Theory, but some songs of ATS are beautiful. (For example: Iridescent or Waitng For The End) yes, the songs of Hybrid Theory have more screaming and guitars and ATS is more electronic, but different isn't synonymous of bad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service