WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Simple! reverse the order! If ATS had released first none of them would have even considered listening to hybrid theory and Meteora, which according to me are the only 2 albums from LP who achieved main stream and commercial success! the rest achieved suck-cess! let me inform all the people who don't want them going to the old lp style! it coz of that old lp style u are on this site, its coz of that old lp style u listen to lp even today, its coz of the old lp style that u are commenting anything here today! its coz of the old lp style that u love em so much! its coz of the old lp style that u are even talkin about em today right now wats happenin is people are just compromising coz after all its linkin park! but remember "u are here today coz of in the end and not coz of burn it down".. am not criticizing their present work but it seems like they are lookin too much into wat they want and not wat the fans want! and dont get me wrong, one of my fav lp songs is from ATS, waitin for the end, its such an amazing song but enough with the experimentation, lets get back to the way we like em! mike rapping and chester screamin! now thats the LP we all know! the new lp aint bad but gimme a break already! we want stuff like lying from you, faint, numb, in the end, crawlin, a place for my head, one step closer, somewhere i belong, with you and my all time fav, "from the inside"! i want the old LP back! one album like the old style thats all am askin for and they can go back to experimenting and doin wat they like, its after all their choice but one more hybrid or meteora! wat i wud give for that to happen!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service