WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they should go back to there old school. I have been since there started and ill always be a fan, but the best album they had was hybrid theory. Yes some off the songs on the thousand suns there are some good metal songs, linkin park will  always be number 1 in my theory change all the music they want I am still going to like them.

LP is good with wat they do, to a hardcore fans, there aint anythin like old or new LP, LP is LP

ATS wasnt crap. LP never wanna repeat the same kinda sound, ATS was just an experiment, n btw, it wasnt pop, listen to blackout to make sure of that n watever they do rocks, so suck it up!

daniel lazarov said:

linkin park must go back to their roots.ATS was crap.i liked MTM it was good i liked songs like given up or no more sorrow.but ATS was the worst album in the world.they need more songs like a place for my head,lying from you,papercut.and everyone who prefer ATS to go and listen to this crapped techno.linkin park is nu metal not a crapped techno or pop thats not them.I hope someone from the band will read this.ALL OF YOUR MILLION FANS THAT COME TO CONCERTS WANT TO LISTEN FAINT,PAPERCUT NOT WAITING FOR THE END.i hope the new album will be like meteora-more metal,more screaming,more guitar.thats what i and 50 mil people are thinking.You guys are the best band in the world but you are best in nu metal not pop.you need to go back to your old style.

they sayed that the new album will be the best of the last 4 albums so this means,screaming heavy guitar and electronics

i agree. mike needs to get away from the keyboard and start rappin again. thats why i fell in love with the band to begin with. ATS wasnt real bad but it was a reason i didnt want to see them live last time they were around plus i cant remember the last time i saw them play a place for my head live. that song live if so awesome. 

To be honest. Who cares. I'm just happy that they are still out there doing what they do best.

3 words: one step closer

Maybe I am in the minority but A Thousand Suns in my opinion is the best they have ever done with Hybrid Theory a close second. If the new Album is anything like either of them...it's gonna blow the roof off of any speaker that it's ever played on!!!

I think, we just have to compare both styles with their pros and cons. First of all, I was shocked as I heard LP for the first time at German radio ( " Shadow Of The Day " ), cause I think they`re no band for playing songs at the radio. If there`s no special genre, radio has to play what " everyone " likes ( mainstream pop and RNB stuff ). So I thought " what`s that "?!. That time I just knew LP`s Meteora and I loved it, but I couldn`t imagine that this pop song is real LP. Yeah, I got to know more bout today`s LP. Many people critizised LP in their first years as a casted Nu-Metal boyband, after Meteora they were said to be stuck with their " reserved " sound and Meteora was supposed to be a copy of HT. Since that time, they tried to break out of their Nu-Metal style and tried something new. With MTM they made it and all the criticans were shocked. This record was different: Personal themes like before, mixed up with political things, also not the typical flips from rap to singing, Mike started to be not only the rapper. You can discuss if these steps were in the right direction or the beginning of old LP`s ending. But one`s for sure: They stopped looking at teen problems and touched the whole world with their lyrics. Yes, someone has to do these kind of songs, to my mind these global things are more complex themes, but I never thought it`ll be LP. The dark feelings they were expressing in their intelligent lyrics made them unique and no song treated the same emotions. They never hide feeling behind vulgarity ( screaming was their way to be aggressive ). In an old interview they said they aren`t a political band and they admire bands beeing like that. So it`s right, heir style changed. Many people said that the band grew up, but were Meteora and HT real childish ? ATS is their actual suprise and I think it`s a exprience they made on their way to find their roots again. Tey tried this, so they won`t do it like this again. They work in progress and move on. If ATS was a fault is up to every fan`s mind. Thx for reading this shit !:)

I've been listening to Linkin Park since Hybrid Theory,and i still enjoy listening A Thousand Suns,so yeah they still the same Linkin Park that i love since 11 years ago until now,no old or new stuff,there's only Linkin Park period.

Really? They always play A Place for My Head. Well not the full song, but if I remember correctly, they mix Bleed it Out, Burning in the Skies, and A Place for my Head together into one song as the show-closer

anthony streno said:

i agree. mike needs to get away from the keyboard and start rappin again. thats why i fell in love with the band to begin with. ATS wasnt real bad but it was a reason i didnt want to see them live last time they were around plus i cant remember the last time i saw them play a place for my head live. that song live if so awesome. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service