WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Tags: Linkin, park

Views: 6330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Their older albums seem much more original; I enjoy them more. I do like A Thousand Suns, especially when I want to listen to something lighter, but when I first heard "Waiting for the End", I was like, "WHAT?! That was Linkin Park?" Threw me for a loop there.
But again, Minutes to Midnight, Hybrid Theory, and Meteora are much more what Linkin Park is known for. I agree that they should go back to their older style; many people seem to be getting into the sort of dubstep or techno music again, and A Thousand Suns makes them look like they are trying to blend in with that trend. I like the older albums' individuality more.

honestly i like a lot their current style, they are keeping all the tools from the past albums but music is about evolve in every album, & they are doing so fine!

I don't understand why everyone is calling A Thousand Suns an electronic album. And not only that, but it's not even close to dubstep or techno. There's only like one real electronic song on ATS and that's "The Catalyst". ATS was definitely their LEAST mainstream album. Most being Minutes to Midnight.

Jessica said:

Their older albums seem much more original; I enjoy them more. I do like A Thousand Suns, especially when I want to listen to something lighter, but when I first heard "Waiting for the End", I was like, "WHAT?! That was Linkin Park?" Threw me for a loop there.
But again, Minutes to Midnight, Hybrid Theory, and Meteora are much more what Linkin Park is known for. I agree that they should go back to their older style; many people seem to be getting into the sort of dubstep or techno music again, and A Thousand Suns makes them look like they are trying to blend in with that trend. I like the older albums' individuality more.

nick can said:

To be honest, I really don't listen to the new album or a thousand suns. However, I can still to hybrid theory and meteora everyday. Those songs were more passionate because of their style. I understand that Linkin Park wants to evolve but why can't they do both. Keep their roots in one album every 5 years and release new sounds in-between. I vote for Linkin Park to come back to their old self. They have that edge which no other band has been able to create. Please linkin park; give us that old sound.

It's hard to be that pissed off angry person that screams ... " SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU .... SHUT .... UP ...." especially when you have so much money, travel by limo, and jet - eat the best food, whenever, wherever you want and the people with no power to read, cook, or stay warm, the hungry, homeless people do not get to your world very often so it is hard to NOT transform from one of the afore mentioned less well offs that screamed the anthem of the pissed off youth of today - when YOU have evolved into an " ARTIST " I wonder when the last time any of them wondered how to feed their kids or where they will sleep dry safe and secure that tomorrow will be better. Until they remember from whence they came; they will continue to produce what sells and feeds their kids .... not play what we want to hear on their new Cd's. It's called survival of the fittest .... get used to it.

linkin park should change their style. their old songs were very energetic but now they do not excite me. they should make more like their old songs but also keep the style of some of their new songs because some people like it.

daniel lazarov said:

linkin park must go back to their roots.ATS was crap.i liked MTM it was good i liked songs like given up or no more sorrow.but ATS was the worst album in the world.they need more songs like a place for my head,lying from you,papercut.and everyone who prefer ATS to go and listen to this crapped techno.linkin park is nu metal not a crapped techno or pop thats not them.I hope someone from the band will read this.ALL OF YOUR MILLION FANS THAT COME TO CONCERTS WANT TO LISTEN FAINT,PAPERCUT NOT WAITING FOR THE END.i hope the new album will be like meteora-more metal,more screaming,more guitar.thats what i and 50 mil people are thinking.You guys are the best band in the world but you are best in nu metal not pop.you need to go back to your old style.

Ha :D,sir can mind your language?o.O
If you "DON"T LIKE ATS" then leave the boys,leave the CRAZE and the website as well...As simple as that!
And you are no one to give the professionals suggestions like this.....
Go home boy........

Minuets to Midnight, In my opinion, was good at the time of its release. Then again, I was like 7. But now listening to it, it's still good, but not as good as A Thousand Suns. I like the new direction they're taking. I like how now, it's more about the lyrics. Well that's how I feel anyway. Think about the lyrics from Hybrid Theory. The songs were good, but the lyrics were just kind of simple. I'm not saying Hybrid Theory was bad, but yeah. Nowadays, their lyrics mean something more. That's why I loved ATS so much. ATS is a great concept album, maybe the greatest of the decade. I don't see why people are criticizing Linkin Park so much, they haven't changed, they've just stayed true to what HYBRID THEORY actually means. And if people are STILL complaining about them, then they haven't heard "When They Come For Me"

"'Cause once you got a theory on how the thing works, everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first"

I like their older stuff better but I like their new stuff as well. There are new songs to me that compare to the old and are just as good. However, I think they should continue mixing both their old and new sound together. Not only does it keep it interesting for the listeners but obviously for them as well. As long as they embrace themselves, their roots, and put their all into their music I really don't care if they choose to keep going with the ATS sound or not. I find it interesting to see how they mix their old sound with their new. After they released ATS I had no idea which direction they would go with on the new album. Whether they would do the same, go back to the old, or even try another new sound. I had no idea and I liked that mystery. So for them to continue to expand their sound, to me, is as fun for them as it is for me. (It would be nice if they eventually released another Meteora/Hybrid style album though. Or even go back to the more alternative rock sound of Minutes.)

I agree with the fact that they haven't changed and that they are just staying true to the meaning of Hybrid Theory because they are. Hybrid Theory meant being different, an individual. Not being afraid to say what's on your mind or how you feel and stand for what you believe in. They still are doing all of that. They are just using different tools or "sounds" but all in all they are still the same. They have been from album to album.

Kyle LP Sejas said:

Minuets to Midnight, In my opinion, was good at the time of its release. Then again, I was like 7. But now listening to it, it's still good, but not as good as A Thousand Suns. I like the new direction they're taking. I like how now, it's more about the lyrics. Well that's how I feel anyway. Think about the lyrics from Hybrid Theory. The songs were good, but the lyrics were just kind of simple. I'm not saying Hybrid Theory was bad, but yeah. Nowadays, their lyrics mean something more. That's why I loved ATS so much. ATS is a great concept album, maybe the greatest of the decade. I don't see why people are criticizing Linkin Park so much, they haven't changed, they've just stayed true to what HYBRID THEORY actually means. And if people are STILL complaining about them, then they haven't heard "When They Come For Me"

"'Cause once you got a theory on how the thing works, everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first"

Go back to your old stuff like Hybrid Theory and Meatora PLEASE!!! Your guys old stuff changed my life, my first cd ever owned was Hybrid Theory, I know a lot of people might call me crazy but I'm from Colorado City Arizona where we were'nt alowed to have music or tv, we were a sheltered community and the first music of the world I listened to was Hybrid Theory and it changed my life, that album is what pushed me to leaving the FLDS religion and go out in the world and experience more! I know a lot of people tell you guys that your music changed there life but your first album really changed my life, I hope one day you guys will make another album like it, it would be the best day of my life!!! I love your music I want to hear some good old Linkin Park again!!! Make at least one more album like Hybrid Theory and Meatora you wont regret it!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service