would you take the time to be heard? and read this please.

hey was u a member of lpunderground before it was changed?

if so can you, help spread the word of a chain going around to get the old website, chat and forums back. ty 

to start the chain, just copy and then paste it again, with your name on it. try to get to as much as possible. you can put a username or your real name. but just please help out. if you want the old website back or even anything that looks like it. 

1. linking9unique

-- give numbers runs out, then please add more --

Tags: :3, back, get, ours, to, was, what

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly, this will not happen, sorry.

I doubt a petition will work, unfortunately. They might cop on and get their act together for LPU11, but for some reason I doubt that too.

If I were in a band of LP's stature I'd be quite embarresed if my official website was a shitty a this one, (doubly so if my fanclub was merged with it).The amount of unchecked spam on here is ridiculous.

The fan sites are so much better.

Yep! It would be nice get the original site back, or different one. But separated from linkinpark.com

LPU 9 website was great! So I hope they will return that site at least for LPU 11.

This site definitely needs at least a big design change. Maybe it's a little bit more informative as previous one, but design sucks ass (sorry for designers, can't help it). 

Man I remember during LPU 3 or 4 something happened on the site to where people didn't like it.  Maybe it was the color or some other design feature, I don't remember exactly.  But I do remember the outburst it caused by the fans.  Many people stepped forward and said this sucks and LPU HQ listened to the complaints, responded, and corrected the issue in a timely manner.  Those days are obvisouly gone.
Eventually, not enough people yet said "it sucks!" ))

Marcus Smith said:
Man I remember during LPU 3 or 4 something happened on the site to where people didn't like it.  Maybe it was the color or some other design feature, I don't remember exactly.  But I do remember the outburst it caused by the fans.  Many people stepped forward and said this sucks and LPU HQ listened to the complaints, responded, and corrected the issue in a timely manner.  Those days are obvisouly gone.
I take it from this post that I am not confused or sadly mistaken. I just purchased the LPUX membership in hopes of finally getting the chance for a meet and greet on this upcoming tour. I have belonged to the LPU for many years...so the actual site, my profile with all my personal pictures/info, my friends, etc is all gone? Because everytime I look for an LPU site to sign into it just sends me back here. *sigh* I sort of feel like I wasted my money. What exactly is my $60 going to? We don't even get a package anymore? I guess I should have read more carefully.

dereklp said:
Sadly, this will not happen, sorry.

yea derek if u say it like that.. at least try

LinkinLady5587 said:
I take it from this post that I am not confused or sadly mistaken. I just purchased the LPUX membership in hopes of finally getting the chance for a meet and greet on this upcoming tour. I have belonged to the LPU for many years...so the actual site, my profile with all my personal pictures/info, my friends, etc is all gone? Because everytime I look for an LPU site to sign into it just sends me back here. *sigh* I sort of feel like I wasted my money. What exactly is my $60 going to? We don't even get a package anymore? I guess I should have read more carefully.

so will u help?

I remember that for $25, you would get the following (this was for LPU for the first few years)

1. Membership card
  2. LPU CD
  3. T-shirt
  4. Bumper sticker
  5. access to LPU
  6. an Email @linkinpark.com
  7. The Newsletter
  8. Contests
  9. pre-sale tickets
  10. Chance for Meet n Greet

Then I left and came back and the LPU had changed but this is crazy!  $60 a yr, and we have to pay for the LPU CD??!! and we lose alot of what we had loved.  I don't like this at all. What happened to our LPU?? :'(

Could someone please explain to be exactly what the lpu website/membership entails? I signed up a few months ago assuming it would be like it was before, (i think my membership ended LPU7) and all LPU i have seen so far, apart from chat which i don't use, seems to be a part of lp.com (ie open to all). Can someone explain to me what I paid for and point me in the direction of who I would contact with membership problems?

Hey Kait, I don't think you will get an official answer to your question as I have sent in two seperate support tickets through Top Spin, the website controller, and the only emails I have received were Top Spin is them letting me know they have forwarded my questions/concerns to LPU HQ.  I have yet to hear a response from LPU HQ nor have I seen any LPU website enhancements that would make me think I've joined the LPU for the 10th year. 

I have also sent another Top Spin Support Ticket with regard to my 2 concert tickets for the Dallas venue on Feb 17th.  I was under the firm impression that if I bought the tickets on day 1 of the LPU pre-sale that I would be entitled to "the best seats in the house".  I'm looking at my tickets now and they have seated me in section 107, row O, seat 9.  If you care to look at the seat assignments for the American Airlines Arena in Dallas you will be able to tell why I might be frustrated at this.  There is no way these two seats represent a pre-sale/LPU benefit as the seats are far from "the best seats in the house".  If you can't tell, I am very disappointed with what they have done with the LPU and the benefits they talk up; just aren't there.  I would advise you to save your $60 and wait for another year when the LPU is actually a fan club again rather than just the same site that everyone can log into.

to be honest, i don't think things are going to be changing around here, especially since HQ hasn't been listening to us. we've been consolidated, and that's the way things are going to be from now on. i'm not renewing again, and all the REAL LPUers (like me/marcus/everyone who was around from LPU1-9) probably won't either. this is such an epic disappointment. 

Marcus Smith said:

I would advise you to save your $60 and wait for another year when the LPU is actually a fan club again rather than just the same site that everyone can log into.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service