would you take the time to be heard? and read this please.

hey was u a member of lpunderground before it was changed?

if so can you, help spread the word of a chain going around to get the old website, chat and forums back. ty 

to start the chain, just copy and then paste it again, with your name on it. try to get to as much as possible. you can put a username or your real name. but just please help out. if you want the old website back or even anything that looks like it. 

1. linking9unique

-- give numbers runs out, then please add more --

Tags: :3, back, get, ours, to, was, what

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel everyone's pain. This does suck. I was in such denial that it took me about 2 weeks to actually realize that LPU was now merged with the mainstream LinkinPark.com. I loved the secluded LPU site, and definitely the cute little additions in the package. There's no T-shirt?! I'm sorry, but this was a bad move. I don't want to waste $60 on this, but I want the exclusive presales. That's seriously the only good thing right now. I lost all of my friends.. This just doesn't make any sense. I have been a member for 8 consecutive years, and have been so passionate about it, but I honestly don't think LPUX is worth it. I hate most of the regular LP.com fans (not LPUers) and I loved the separation from them. I guess all we can do is contact HQ and hope things change for LPU11. Peace and love to the real LPU. <3

I actually think the sign up for LPUX is very misleading. I know that no where is it stated that membership to LPUX gives you access to a members-only website, but as it had not been stated otherwise, and for the previous 9 years this was what LPU membership gave you (and was the main reason I paid my money) I assumed that this was still the same. As I was gaining access to the LPU summit in London I didn't make a fuss that the membership package is no longer included.

A chance to attend m&g's and summits and ticket presale does not justify $60. I guess I'm lucky as I have got an LPU summit out of my membership (and may not have joined again otherwise) but there will be thousands of members paying this money who have never even attended a m&g, and won't get one this year. I think it's a complete rip-off and exploitative of fans - fans who the people in charge of LPU know will pay whatever charge is put on LPU.

And considering the amount we are paying, there should be a way for us to give feedback.

Also, a day after creating my profile (because it will not let me sign in with the details I used for my LPU membership) I'm getting spam, which didn't happen with previous LPU.

Redesign LPUX like the LPU9 site.  At this point, paying $60 per year for summits we can't attend is not worth it.

here here!!!

Juan Quinonez said:

Redesign LPUX like the LPU9 site.  At this point, paying $60 per year for summits we can't attend is not worth it.

so all this complaining is lame..  when signing up for LPUX they told you everything you would be getting.  supposedly, the LPU community features are still being worked on.  your not paying $60 for summits you cant attend, your paying $60 dollars to be in LPs inner circle. this includes pre-sales, chatting with the band, giveaways, and more. 

pleas stop complaining that its different...  i do agree that it should contain some goodies (a t-shirt, CD, stickers, and hoorah) $60 is a little steep.  but as Linkin park changes so will the website, LPU and more.. the LP sites are not voter based..  petitions are useless when the site is working as designed. 

Complaining is not lame, it is giving feedback on a service we are paying for.

Signing up there was barely any information, and what 'inner circle' you referring to?

I didn't renew for LPUX until I made a decision to go to Chicago summit.

My LPU 9 supposed to be valid till July 2011.

Basically, they raised the price, removed the fan package and killed the website. The rest, like presale tickets, chats and m&g is still here. Probably, it's a big pain in the ass to deal with packages, and there were some fans, who didn't even receive them...But they shouldn't destroy LPU website (very cool site too). It pretty much killed the community. I think, they need to bring it back.

Summits are awesome! But not many fans can attend them, so there are other thousands of fans left, who don't get the most of benefits, but still paying more money.

I would be really angry if this had happened to me - to pay to receive something for a year, and not to be provided with that is outragous. But no doubt Linkin Park's people have it all legally covered so that there is absolutely nothing they can be held accountable for (did anyone read the disclosure we had to sign for the summit?? I was shocked at what I had to agree to).

And I feel like an idiot voicing my complaints on a silly thread that hardly anyone will read, but I have no idea how to voice my opinion in anyway that would get heard by the relevant people.

KATHYxx said:

Furthermore, I am a full LPU 9 member that hasn't expired yet. The entire service changed during my membership. This is totally different than what I paid for.

I just wanna access my linkinpark.com emails, and maybe refund my other half of the year I paid for? Because for now, I don't really have a LPU site that I can access..... Just this lame Facebook ripoff
we should have our old website back and not go on and put it on a lp.com or a facebook. thats alil messed up

Murray kinsman said:
I just wanna access my linkinpark.com emails, and maybe refund my other half of the year I paid for? Because for now, I don't really have a LPU site that I can access..... Just this lame Facebook ripoff
The old website was awesome but I think we should just be happy with what we get.
it's not what we get it's what we pay for. If we're paying money for something we do not have to just be happy with what we get, we have a right to receive certain things. We are not receiving a good service for the amount we have paid. If this were just a regular site that any old perso can sign up to then we should be happy with whatever perks we get from that site, but this is marketed as something special and exclusive... and it's not.

Elizabeth Pioquinto said:
The old website was awesome but I think we should just be happy with what we get.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service