This is the place to discuss all things WWE, TNA, UFC (I know it's not wrestling, but I'm trying to keep it all in one place)!

 

So I'm a huge fan of the WWE.  I am massively excited right now because I'm going to see Smackdown on Tuesday in Seattle.  Woohoo!!!  It's the first time I'm able to go to a live event.  I am DYING to see Edge, he's amazing.

 

So, who are everyone's favorite Superstars and storylines?

 

(Dan, you better get in here and post some pics of Cena!)

Tags: tna, ufc, wwe

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no one responds. that's pretty much aww </3
I know, right? Pfft, apparently there aren't any wrestling fans. Oh well.

WWE was amazing on Tuesday night! When I get back from Ohio I'll post some of the pics I took. If they come out here again, I am DEFINITELY going.
I used to watch WWE, and I was hooked. Now I just don't have the chance to watch them anymore, well prolly because of channel fuss. so yeah o.o
I usually end up recording the shows and watching them on the weekend. I have to go to bed pretty early because I get up for work around 3am, so I can't watch them when they are actually on TV.

I quit watching after the Rock left, but I got back into it almost 2 years ago. I'm excited about RAW tonight though, because Stone Cold is the guest host. Woohoo!
I remember watching a raw(?) episode with Stone Cold in it giving the finger to.. a manager(l think) and he was like in a sideways position while giving it..and there was NO BLUR ON THE TV SCREEN =D lol
Haha, I remember that one! He just guest hosted RAW this week, and it was AWESOME! It was hilarious though, because he kept saying "ass" and they kept bleeping it out.

RockOut!Candy said:
I remember watching a raw(?) episode with Stone Cold in it giving the finger to.. a manager(l think) and he was like in a sideways position while giving it..and there was NO BLUR ON THE TV SCREEN =D lol
It sucks that its pg I mean really why does it matter what age you are. I just started liking wwe and even if it saids 14 and up I still would watch it.

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
Haha, I remember that one! He just guest hosted RAW this week, and it was AWESOME! It was hilarious though, because he kept saying "ass" and they kept bleeping it out.

RockOut!Candy said:
I remember watching a raw(?) episode with Stone Cold in it giving the finger to.. a manager(l think) and he was like in a sideways position while giving it..and there was NO BLUR ON THE TV SCREEN =D lol
All right, another poster in the thread!

I'm guessing you're an HBK fan, huh? ;) He's one of my favorites too!

And yeah, there is no way the Attitude Era would have been as good if it had been PG back then.

So, who is going to be watching Wrestlemania? I'm definitely ordering it. There are some really awesome matches scheduled!
Shawn Michaels WWE Fan, I moved your Wrestlemania discussion into this thread so anything WWE would be in one place. :)

And just to clarify, this is not my post, it belongs to Shawn Michaels WWE Fan!




Who do you guys think is gonna win?

Triple Threat : Cody Rhodes Ted Diabiasity And Randy Orton.
Who I want to win : Randy Orton
Who I think is going to win : Ted Diabiasity because him and Rhodes will probably team up and after they hurt Orton Theyre gonna go at each other and I think Diabiasity is stronger than Rhodes

Street Fight : Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk
Who I want to win : Rey Mysterio
Who I think is gonna win : CM Punk because Luke Gallows is probably gonna show up and beat up Rey

No Holds Bard Match : Bret Hart vs Vince Mcmahon
Who I want to win : Bret Hart
Who I think is gonna win : Bret Hart because since they signed a contract vince cant find a way to change the match like he cant call out batista otherwise he will get sued

Money in the Bank
Who I want to win : Matt Hardy
Who I think is gonna win : Matt Hardy because hes really good with ladders

Batista vs John Cena
Who I want to win : John Cena
Who I think is gonna win : Batista because hes beaten Cena a bunch of times

The Main Event!!!
The Streak vs The Career!!! The Show Stopper, The Main Event, Mr.Wrestlemania, The He♥rt Bre♥k Kid, Shawn Michaels!!! vs. The Phenom, The DeadMan, The Undertaker!!!
Who I want to win : Shawn Michaels
Who I think is gonna win : Shawn Michaels because alot of people say Triple H is gonna make a heel turn and Pedigree HBK well I dont think hes gonna do that theyve been friends for too long and Triple H is gonna go in there and Pedigree The Undertaker and then HBK is gonna Sweet Chin Music The Undertaker and he will pin and if the undertaker gets up and tombstones HBK Triple H will break the pin. Woohoo go HBK End the Streak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep HBK is one of my favorites lol! I like jeff hardy too but too bad hes in TNA D=

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
All right, another poster in the thread!

I'm guessing you're an HBK fan, huh? ;) He's one of my favorites too!

And yeah, there is no way the Attitude Era would have been as good if it had been PG back then.

So, who is going to be watching Wrestlemania? I'm definitely ordering it. There are some really awesome matches scheduled!
oh and sorry about that Im kinda new to lp.com so i didnt read everything but naw im probably just gonna search for it on youtube the day after wm.

Shawn Michaels WWE Fan said:
Yep HBK is one of my favorites lol! I like jeff hardy too but too bad hes in TNA D=

Tiernan (Moderator) said:
All right, another poster in the thread!

I'm guessing you're an HBK fan, huh? ;) He's one of my favorites too!

And yeah, there is no way the Attitude Era would have been as good if it had been PG back then.

So, who is going to be watching Wrestlemania? I'm definitely ordering it. There are some really awesome matches scheduled!
It's okay, and if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me!

Is Jeff Hardy really on TNA now? I thought that was just a rumor. If he is that totally sucks. I really tried to get into TNA, but I just can't.

I always get Wrestlemania and the Royal Rumble, they are my favorites. Sometimes I get SummerSlam, but it depends on whether I can afford it during the summer, lol.

I think I'd like to see Christian win Money in the Bank, although I'd be happy with Matt Hardy winning too. Or even John Morrison.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service