If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait lol been holding my breath since the "two week preview period" started
Chester I fucking love you guys. This song sounds so dope based off the ESPN clip.
Strange that they would give us another song before the album is released. At most, I thought they would give those people who pre-ordered the album some previews of the songs. Hope this is not someone who's hacked into Chester's account.
yeah i for one definitely wouldn't want to get the song illegitimately

rezwan mallick said:
Strange that they would give us another song before the album is released. At most, I thought they would give those people who pre-ordered the album some previews of the songs. Hope this is not someone who's hacked into Chester's account.
linkin park your the shit!! "linkin park" should be a verb, and the whole world should be linkin parked. XD
Well I'm not too concerned about that. No way will LP.com admins allow an illegitimate copy of the song on the official page of the band. It's interesting is all I'm saying. And LP.com would've probably taken down this post by now if it was a fake. Anyway, I'm going to try to not hear this song really hard! Lol. I want to listen to the whole album and take the journey the guys keep talking about.

Synergen said:
yeah i for one definitely wouldn't want to get the song illegitimately

rezwan mallick said:
thxxx chester
Thanks so much Chester... You're awesome!!
Any idea of what time we will get the e mail??? Can't fucking wait hahaha
I Think , on 12.00 American Time

Tom Cunningham said:
Any idea of what time we will get the e mail??? Can't fucking wait hahaha
while we waiting till LP send us a full version listen this one:

Awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service