If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This song is so cool yeah keep on the work LP love you guys and respect for your music
greetings from LPB

Well, this should shut up those critics crying for a return to old-school Linkin Park.
I really love it! The rapping on it sounds 10x better than what most other rap artists put out nowadays. And Chester's vicious screams make it even better! :D
this music and very cool liked a lot, everything has to be a great success, Parabens LP for music
OMFG!!! Love it! Mike rapping again!!! Totally an awesome song!!!
Dude it is soooooooo awesome. I just downloaded it. I love it.
amazing
The main role stands good to Mike, but Chester would have been missed if he would not be on the song ;)
Holy Crap CHester Wretches and Kings is Sick.. You guys did it again taking chance expanding your sound so much respect for you(LP) Love the Song.
The Catalyst is soooooo figging sick both the song and the video. I didnt think it would get any better and then they sent me this new track wich blew my mind. Cant wait for the album it sounds PERFECT
LOL
can i get the link please

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service