If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I loved it any more, I'd explode. <3
Budkevych Kostyantyn said:
Chaz! I love you)))
The track sounds awesome! And it proves again that "A Thousand Suns" is something really unexpected and it's great! By the way, "The Catalyst" was great too and i can't understand why some people don't like it.
Can't wait september 14)
This is SICK !
Awesome!!! Thanks Chester!!!
Its pretty sick. I was a little worried that Mike wouldn't rap at all in this album. What a relief.
Beat's so heavy causing panic attacks like a crack in the levy. Nuff said.
I'm sorry guys but I really don't like Wretches and Kings! I just heard it! Just hope this isn't what the rest of the album is going to sound like!
It's a great song, it's like if they were making a remix of a Meteora song, it's awesome!!
great song guys - can't wait til Nov 9th Birmingham NIA UK!! Was worried, when i heard The Catalyst, that Mike wasn't gonna rap on the album - glad i was wrong!!
The beat is so sick!! :D turn your speakers up people! sounds amazing.
One of the best songs on the album, loved it the first time I heard it at Warner Bros. Records, thanks for sending it early!
the song sounds great! can't wait to hear the full album!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service