If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BTW, LP is ALREADY sending MP3s of Wretches And Kings!
hmmm theres something wrong with the song it cuts off at 1:44 when i play it on my ipod
I love the diversity Linkin Park is bringing in. I hoped with Minutes to Midnight for some songs similar to the ones from Meteora and Hybrid Theory.. The cd was good, I missed the upbeat Rap/Rock feel. This song has the upbeat, and the Catalyst has the diversity. So far so great! 9/14!
The new track "Wretches & Kings" is amazing. The style/tempo change from The Catalyst has me dying to hear what the rest of the Album has in store. Keep up the great work guys. I'll be in NYC for the show, and I hope I can get a live recording download like you do at Projekt Revolution!
Downloading in progress...
THANK YOU FOR THIS....YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONG IS SICK!!!

hope you'll play this song LIVE !!!!
Really really cool!
It has a lot of LP/FM's essence!!!!!

I can't wait to hear more!
there is something very different about this song. its def a great song. very unique. I am sooo excited for the rest of the album. I am glad Linkin Park is trying new things and always pushing the envelope. LEGENDS!!!!
Any news about the pops/cracks and skips? Some clarification?
this song is amazing . i love it !
Hey Linkin Park,

Your new Song "Wretches and Kings" is increddible. It sounds really Great.
I Like to Hear Chester´s and Mike´s Voice in a Song.
I love it! The bass,the scratches,the intro,the rap, the chorus. Everything is so fast and so catchy but still heavy in its own way.

You can hear its something different but you can still feel that it is linkin park. You recognize this completly new sound

<3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service