If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wretches & Kings, great song!!!
i have no pops or cracks. your speakers are either blown or you have the volume too high. id try other songs to see if you get same results. if not just redownload.

Pytt Pt. II said:
Any news about the pops/cracks and skips? Some clarificiation?
Hey guys! It's freakin awesome!!! Can't wait for the album to be in the mail!!! See you in Hamburg!!!
This song is freaking amazing. Nicely done LP.

The file skips and pops at several places, even cuts some lyrics out...

I'm not the only one to have this problem, so its not my download (other ppl at LPU saying same thing).

Is that part of the song or did the upload mess up?
This is a dope song. I cant wait for ATS. Great Job guys.
New song is great! I can't wait to hear the rest. Thank you. Ps Come to New England soon! Pat (your oldest fan)
why dont i have the song in my email box??????
Rob said:
This song is freaking amazing. Nicely done LP.

The file skips and pops at several places, even cuts some lyrics out...

I'm not the only one to have this problem, so its not my download (other ppl at LPU saying same thing).

Is that part of the song or did the upload mess up?

Im just gunna try downloading it later tonight, when not as many people are tying to access the file.
i hope that fix;s the skips
One word - Wow! I'm so excited for the album now I'm counting down the days! A lot of new sounds but hints of the old so it's amazing!! Keep doing what you guys love as I'm loving it too!!!!
Yep I know. ;) It's not my speakers. I'll redownload it later, when less people are downloading it at the same time. Might be a serverside problem.

Jacob Healy said:
i have no pops or cracks. your speakers are either blown or you have the volume too high. id try other songs to see if you get same results. if not just redownload.

Pytt Pt. II said:
Any news about the pops/cracks and skips? Some clarificiation?
O M G!? wretches and kings ftw!!! <3
Well, I'm Sorry To Say, This Wasn't The Best Song I've Ever Heard

I Prefer "The Catalyst" To "Wretches & Kings" Its An Alright Song But Not What I Expected From The Reviews
The Reviews Say "Sounds Just Like The Old Linkin Park" It Does Not, Sounds NOTHING Like Hybrid Theory, Hybrid Theory EP, Meteora, Xero None Of It, It Sounds More Like Something That'd Be On Minutes To Midnight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service