If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am loving this song so much. I cannot wait for the new album. I approve. :D
Thank you, Linkin Park! This song is outstanding. I love the new style you guys have taken, and can't wait to hear the rest of the album. Good luck! :)

Also -- With the MP3 download, I've also experienced the whole "skipping/cracking" stuff.
I'm not really that concerned because I'll just remove it when the actual album comes out, and then copy the pre-ordered album onto my iPod. :)
in awe... this is an AWESOME song! from the first time i heard it in the studio on monday i knew this one will be a hit!!!
man this song is so sick! fans of the old album will be pleased as well as the new! cant tell if the song is rock,hiphop or reggae and thats what i love about it! its none of those its linkin park!
No I've got em too, like maybe two times or so and one on 0:51 / 52 ...it isn't meant to be I presume, it feels a bit weird :P Lol on the clip for the Making of trailer I heard Chester screaming it out ( missing out? )

Jacob Healy said:
i have no pops or cracks. your speakers are either blown or you have the volume too high. id try other songs to see if you get same results. if not just redownload.

Pytt Pt. II said:
Any news about the pops/cracks and skips? Some clarificiation?
song is amazing as is every song that comes from Linkin Park =]
I love the new song. So bass heavy, sounds fantastic. Great to hear Mike rapping again too, and Chester you sound fantastic.
Awesome song!!!
total blast!!!
thnx for sending!!
u guys r great!!!
I think i just had a mangasm listening to it! lol

and the skips or pops/cracks is probably on purpose. think about it lol
omg, cant wait to hear the whole CD, is getting better and better. love u guys and thank u.
So far, I've loved all the tracks.

There's a glitch around 1:44 and around 2:21 and around 2:36.

I suppose it could be the MP3 I downloaded. Has anyone else noticed glitches at those locations?
I pre-ordered the day pre-ordering was available but haven't gotten the mp3. Who do I contact?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service