If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

None of your CDs have let us down so I am assuming this wont either. I do have to say that I feel like you guys are taking your traditional LP sound and completely turning it upside down. The two songs that we have heard thus far are having to grow on me whereas all previous CDs were instant gratification. Please dont loose touch with your roots guys.
This song is AWESOME, i can already tell that this album will Shit all over minutes to midnight by 100 times, i love the song with mike rapping and chez adding his vocals, it is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!
they upload it in segments from what i heard, we have to wait, i havent gotten mine either =P

Ivan Flores said:
I pre-ordered the day pre-ordering was available but haven't gotten the mp3. Who do I contact?
Nope

mithridain said:
So far, I've loved all the tracks.

There's a glitch around 1:44 and around 2:21 and around 2:36.

I suppose it could be the MP3 I downloaded. Has anyone else noticed glitches at those locations?
Wretches And Kings blew my mind, simply put.
@ mithridain - I hear that glitch too.

Anyway the song is amazing, I love this powerful beat and Chester's voice. Mike's rapping is good too. It's an awesome track! You guys did a great job!
Oh my. Its Insane. This Beat is Ridiculous. Linkin park. is back.
sammee!!! lol

Esaul said:
I am loving this song so much. I cannot wait for the new album. I approve. :D
That's some wicked stuff right there. Another amazing song.
Maybe you don't like this comment, but it sounds like Hybrid Theory, or Meteora. And Mike's rappin' is FM's "In Stereo"-like.

So, the verdictee - it... is... AWESOME!!!!!!! FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing like what I expected, but totally awesome. It's such an interesting blend of genres, so intense and full of life. It's one of those songs that you want to listen to over and over until you understand every piece or it, every lyric and sound. I can't wait for the full album!!
Linkin Park, i have to thank you.. Exactly this sound ive waited for, when I saw the previews. I love LP's new sound. Unique stuff is going on. Every Fan has to grow and evolve with his Band (Im a fan since 10 years), we have 2010 guys, GET IT NOW.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service