If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's with AOL streaming this track.... Ehm...
This is immense, should shut up all those haters who wanted rapping. I tell you what they got more than that, they got a BEAST of a track. Keep up the good work
Well u guys are getting closer and closer to the old linkin park.......and it sounds absolutly amazing
I agree with this completely. When I heard Mike rapping in the song, I immediately thought "Fort Minor". The Song does compare to In Stereo, mainly because it contains the same sound that just makes you want to get up and move. The rap/"rock" technique definitely does go back to the Hybrid Theory/ Meteora days, but this song is different than any other song on either of those albums. I don't want to call it a "dance song", but I feel as though this song has more of a rhythm and beat than previous Linkin Park songs. I really do enjoy this song, and find it great that Linkin Park is going in a completely new direction, without leaving the past behind 100%. In the end, yet another amazing song from you guys. I feel like its Christmas morning every time I listen to these two new songs!

Антон Аверин said:
Maybe you don't like this comment, but it sounds like Hybrid Theory, or Meteora. And Mike's rappin' is FM's "In Stereo"-like.

So, the verdictee - it... is... AWESOME!!!!!!! FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And BBC Radio 1 playing it.

So far for exclusive. :P

Pytt Pt. II said:
What's with AOL streaming this track.... Ehm...
It's a nice song, but I liked the catalyst better (unlike almost any LP fan in this world (Maybe I'm an alien? O_O)) Maybe it will sound different with the whole album... I dont know.
The song sounds awesome! Great job guys
Heavy shit LP! This albums seems o' so promising!! I'm so glad I pre-oredered :)
Most GANGSTA LP SONG YET!!!! OHH YEAHHHHH
I love it! Cannot wait for the rest of the cd and your us tour dates!!!
hopefully I dont get any hate by saying how I feel on this song. I thought that Mikes part was kinda nice, the beat nearly kicked my ass cuz it was so awesome and different that I wish I had the instrumental version of it. The only thing that got me was Chesters part, was it supposed to represent something? I mean the accent. I didnt really like that part and it ruined a bit of the song.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service