If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMAZING !
My honest opinion.....this is the hardest beat and most dope song I have heard in a long, long time. I'm blaring it like crazy right now. Fuck, this will OWN at the live concerts!
it is cool. i like it. it is a new sound :)
Graeme Richmond said:
hmmm theres something wrong with the song it cuts off at 1:44 when i play it on my ipod

yeah i get this too. if i fastforward over that point it plays the rest fine. it plays fine on itunes.
I love the beat to this. i cant just wait for the album now.
thanks guys for sending us this xD
AMAZING SONG!!! I'VE GOT GOOSE PIMPLES!!!!
U GUYS ROCK!!!!
Chester,I am love this song is awesome!!!Thank you!!!!!
ok so i pre-ordered the album and it gave me a file with the song.....but it didnt work :(( so what do i do now wait for the emailo still?
cant wait till i see youi in november in mancester its going to be awsome the song if F ing good
Wow - different, but GOOD different. I love it!
Sounds like Xero. right??
Uhhh...not my favorite. Hard to beat "Catalyst"!
Fuckin' awesome!

Love that its sounds different from The Catalyst, not that the Catalyst is bad, but a album with 14-15 songs that sounds pretty much the same sucks. Looking forward to the full album!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service