If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm... It was interesting. I liked the beginning words. The lyrics are pretty awesome. I kind of miss your old stuff. I understand the need to change but I can't help but hope that maybe you guys will have more of your original song types on the album.

-Nichole
Thank you so much! Your new song "Wretches & Kings" sounds great! I can't wait until I get "A Thousand Suns"! You are such a great band and I wish you all the best!
Sooo good.I love it.Thanks xox
The song is f*cking awesome guys!

Love!

-Linda
Firstly, I think it's great we got a second track early. I think this is fantastic, it's like Linkin Park meets Nine Inch Nails. The only thing which I'm not sure about is what has been done with Chester's voice.
Can Life Get Any Better.....For all those fckers who started hating LP because of the so called "New Sound" wretches n kings is a slap in the face....!!!
I think,those guys shouldn't even be allowed to listen to this,will serve them right for insulting LP.
And bout the song......Its Amazing,Its beautiful and It Rocks.....Thanx LP,Love You Forever.....:)
this song is just epic!!!!! :o)
"Wretches & Kings" is an awesome song, I hope most of the rest of the album explores this direction further, it reminds of "It's Goin' Down" by X-Ecutioners.
thanks chester, its awesome!!! can't wait to hear the rest of the album
hi...thats so true!!!!!

Chandan Bhatia said:
Can Life Get Any Better.....For all those fckers who started hating LP because of the so called "New Sound" wretches n kings is a slap in the face....!!!
I think,those guys shouldn't even be allowed to listen to this,will serve them right for insulting LP.
And bout the song......Its Amazing,Its beautiful and It Rocks.....Thanx LP,Love You Forever.....:)
it is very interesting and new king of your music. i have not expected this. it is really different but I like it.
You guys should be aware that at 1:18 the song skips a beat. Is that part of the song or did my download have an error?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service