If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My download of wretches and kings twice came up with a crc error on the track - the other stuff in the zip file downloaded fine, so I'm a little annoyed :(
i can't say anything bad about this song at all. right off the bat i had my head bobbin
Fricken amazing song
You guys are awesome!!!!!
O my gosh. That was amazing. Great song. It just made my day. I'm SOOOO excited for the rest of the album! It was definitely worth pre-ordering the album and the shirt.
um..absolutely great? it sounds nothing like meteora, but in a weird way it does
Thanks chester! It's so awesome! Cannot wait for the rest of the album.
SO AWESOMMMMMEEEEE.
Wow this song is absolutely AWESOME!!! I can not stop listening to it. I am even more excited for the album, which I didn't think was possible. Excellent work as always guys. Love the new sound!!!!
I agree with this strongly. good assessment. I also, am to attached and emotionally involved with Linkin Park to never like something they do. It sometimes takes time for me also. I loved this songs idea, but it seems a little gangsta rap, it didnt seem like Mike was being himself. Thou I want them to try new things all the time.
A bit different. But the difference of the music i what I like. The song overall is one of the best songs
THX very much Chester
amazing song

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service