If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh man this sounds awesome! I really am looking forward to the album, hopefully gonna top Meteora which was, for me, their best! :)
Wretches And Kings sounds freaking awesome ! I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. I love this song
amazing song love the intro and the instrumental in the beiining the outro is sick and mike and chester are just amazing lp fan for life
I posted this on another thread but i think this is a more appropriate spot...

The song cuts halfway when run on my ipod, I think there are some decoding issues. This isn't your fault as Ipods are sensitive to this sort of thing, but could those who packaged the mp3 together possibly reencode the song with something ipod-friendly? That would be great.

All that nonsense aside, great song! I like it.
You guys are amazing! I cannot stop hearing it!! Its epic!

I am sooo dying to hear ATS in just a week :) the new LPTV episode is so cool! Waiting for the end! This song is so nice!!! A thousand Suns is just ... I mean i heard just a few songs but for now to say - EPIC ALBUM!
Chester you put so much power in "Wretches and Kings" amazing!
Great job LP!!
this is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds really different... but yeah its cool as hell
holy crap, linkin park is back!!!!!! hells yes!!! :D :D :D
‎"Wretches & Kings" is wicked, I love it! The beat is awesome! Very interesting singing style and love the hip-hop feel. XD
holy shit this song is fucked up!! i fucking love it, how the hell do you guys come up with this awesome fresh material.
TOTALLY AWESOME ANYTHING LP IS ALWAYS IN CAPS OMG ITS AWESOME
Thankyou :) Wow! Soo excited...
WOOOW!!!!

AMAZING!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service