If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait for the album. I really like Wretches & Kings. I dug it quicker than The Catalyst. And great to hear Mike Shinoda rapping and Joe Hahn with his DJing solo at the end. However, when I play this song on my iPod, it abruptly skips at around the 1:44 mark. Although, there is no problem when I play it on the iTunes library.
ya mine skips as well, it only works from my imac but not when i plug in my ipod to my car stereo, or home stereo. i wanna hear it loud

Eric Negroni said:
Hey LP! Or Adam or whoever checks this page, are you guys doing anything about the track skipping? It hits 1:44 and then it skips to the next song on the playlist. I have to skip to 1:45 in order to hear the rest. I know other people have experienced so hopefully someone has a solution
Thanks for the song. Is awesome, explosive beat, Chester's voice is even better than in the past and Mike's rapping in this song is one of the best I've ever heard.
Fkn BALLS OUT CLASS .....again the Hahn scratches it into its own class !!
I hear ya Adam. Hopefully, when A Thousand Suns is released, Wretches & Kings would download again and would fully work on the iPod. This is definitely a song to play it loud. It's not fun when the track abruptly skips.

Adam Black said:
ya mine skips as well, it only works from my imac but not when i plug in my ipod to my car stereo, or home stereo. i wanna hear it loud

Eric Negroni said:
Hey LP! Or Adam or whoever checks this page, are you guys doing anything about the track skipping? It hits 1:44 and then it skips to the next song on the playlist. I have to skip to 1:45 in order to hear the rest. I know other people have experienced so hopefully someone has a solution
AWESOME, nice keep up with the good work you guys, so glad I preordered :)
This song is great!!!! nice job guys! u are just awesome chester u r d best!
I love this sooo much. Chester's vocals seem different than usual but I love them. Good to hear Mike rapping again.
I LOVE IT!!!! i cannot wait to hear the entire album.....and see y'all in houston, tx!!!!!!!!! cynthia woods pavillion!!! when will the concert dates be out....omg...i can't wait!
I'm fucking digging this song. Completely different from any of your other albums. I'm excited for this album.
This is really good...its like the old LP and new LP mixed together!! Chester and Mike sound so awesome and the beat pumps me up!! This is really good!!!
My darling Chester. Are you fucking kidding me. This song completely kicked my ass. It's awesome, brilliant and dirty. I apologize for using the F word but I have a feeling you guys won't mind.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service