If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daniel you made me laugh out loud. That's brilliant! I have just been Linkin Parked....K

Daniel Walters said:
linkin park your the shit!! "linkin park" should be a verb, and the whole world should be linkin parked. XD
Very cool idea to release another song early. Thanks.
Thanks Chester. I did get my tickets to the release show as well.
Great song! Can't wait to hear the album.
hmmm... wow. that was different. i've been trying to imagine how you guys can sounds completely different but still linkin park, as you've been talking about, but I' just couldn't picture it. well, now i understand what you've been saying! hahaha it's not the best song in my opinion, but then again i didn't like the catalyst at first, either. and it's now that's my favorite song...
Sugar I don't have any pops or skips. I've seen other comments to this affect but it downloaded perfectly for me. You might try again. Good luck.

Rob said:
This song is freaking amazing. Nicely done LP.

The file skips and pops at several places, even cuts some lyrics out...

I'm not the only one to have this problem, so its not my download (other ppl at LPU saying same thing).

Is that part of the song or did the upload mess up?
The song sounds great, but there's two parts in the song in the beginning and end where the beat skips. The first is before the first chorus starts and the second right before the chorus ends. It's not on beat and throws off the rhythm a bit. Not sure if it was a mistake or your intent. The two songs are awesome it sounds like you are combining elements from Minutes to midnight and Meteora.
The song is awesome! I especially love the base and guitar. Keep it up guys! =)
LOVE THE GUITAR TOTALLY. ı knew it would be cool becuase the tittle is extra dope.

bleeeeh i meessed up the typing lmao whatever HOPE THE ALBUM WILL BE AS COOL AS THIS ONE.
The song was awesome. It doesn't sound like their old stuff but it doesn't sound new ether. It's a happy medium.
incredible! words escape me, i cant wait to hear the whole album!
Just downloaded the song and I'm already IN LOVE. Linkin Park you guys are amazing. So much love for the band, new mudic, upcoming shows and VMAs! See you 9/14/10 in NYC baby : ))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service