If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is just another example of the continuing evolution of my favorite band. Pre-ordering this album was worth it. Song is just sick.... Glad to see Mr. Hahn back in the forefront.
Just listened to this song and I love it!!! Thanks for sharing it with us early!
As soon as wretches and kings started after the dialogue I was ecstatic. I was bobbing my head so hard and I was blown away. After the song finished I had the biggest adrenaline rush and I am still feeling it after over an hour listening to it. This is the ultimate treat for fans of LPs old school sound. I am so pleaed that they have elements of thier original sound. I like the new sound but nothing beats the old sound. When they make a song like anyone from their first 3 albums if you include reanimation it is something words cannot describe. PLEASE I BEG LP TO KEEP GOING IN THE DIRECTION OF WRETCHES AND THIEVES. That song made my day so hardcore.
Woops sorry I made a lil typo.
Ok I downloaded the song again , still skips . I also it skipped a third time during the record scratching at the end.
Awesome! I love it!
Third times a charm. Plays fine now, no skips. Guess there was a glitch in the downloading process the first two times.

Stuntastik30 said:
Ok I downloaded the song again , still skips . I also it skipped a third time during the record scratching at the end.
In the song, you kind of have an accent, like super-annunciating what you say, or an Asian accent. Is it supposed to be that way?

Anyway, the song is awesome, really well done.
amazing. love your rap mike, and chester's sound wow, can't wait for the album LP...
This song is bangin love u guys u will never dissapoint best band ever i hope i get tickets for ur concert in new york live on and rock on. Your fan Hussain Khan
It's just so fuckin' Awesome! To be honest, I really can't stop listening to it. It's so good to see Mike is also raping along amazing voice of Chaz. The elements, instrument, the singing and just about everything is good in this amazing song. I would say even better than The Catalyst. Good job guys and keep it up :).
Linkin Park- yall are the bomb, and i love yall. But please consider this: myself and many others prefer your old Hybrid theory, Meteora style much better than your current new band look. please make more albums like your first two

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service