If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fucking awesome guys! :D
thats such a Xero Fort Minor sick dope song
Oh, what a nasty beat.....I love it!
Goshhhhh this song is very fuckin cool!!!!! It reminds me of HT and ur Underground album. U guys r great!!! And now I'm dyin' to wait for the whole ATS
i liked the song... when i listened to it i felt like what i felt when i listened to "No More Sorrow" for the first time... but deeper. this one goes... so deep... okay deep is the only word i can use right now! like, its piercing through my heart.. uh okay i just woke up so my vocabulary and sanity is lacking right now. cant wait to hear more of it. oh and while we're waiting for Sep14 can u please post the lyrics? or have u already done so?
Thanks so much for this preview. I have really missed you guys and I'm really excited about this new album. After hearing Catalyst and Wretches and Kings, I'm even more excited to hear the rest. These songs are amazing and totally worth the wait. You guys are incredibly talented and I've loved your music from the very beginning. Thank you for all your hard work. Rock on guys!!
One word to describe this track, ''BOMB!''
LP > ALL
AWESOME!
its like a hip-op track jeez what happened to the old linkin park????
This was a very nice surprise to receive on a day that was not so great. I really like the song, although it is very different from the other stuff you have done (in my opinion). I haven't yet listened to the lyrics, but look forward to doing so. I own every album and each time I listen to one I feel like the band wrote the song having gone through what I have gone through.

Thank you for the extra song and for continuing to release excellent music that has meaningful lyrics and a wonderful beat. Without a doubt Linkin Park is my favorite band.
Kick ass song! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service