If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BADASS song! I haven't gotten my email with the download yet, I live in the U.S, anybody else who pre-ordered not gotten their email yet?
I love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
absolutely loved this song. has that older LP feel, but it's mixed with the new side of them, and it's fantastic. on a side note, even though the songs are completely different but still amazing, the intro reminds me of Kenji or Get Me Gone from The Rising Tide and it makes it even better.
That was... FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!
I just heard this song on Noisecreep... I have been listening to it over and over ever since. This song kicks so much ass!
c00l!!
i like this song !!
:))
LOVING IT!!! You guys are the Best
*********************************OMFG....you guys BLEW my mind with this song......kudos...never fathomed a song like this...amazing. Mike, i'm glad youre back to rapping cause we missed that lol & Chester keep doing what you do best :) CANT WAIT UNTIL I GET *ATS* IN MY MAILBOX!!! 12 DAYS!!!*************************************************
holy shit this song is fucking insane :D :D :D i didn't expect it at all lol lp is def new but still f-ing beast ass hell wow... really great song... i wanna see how the are gonna mix all their songs from every album in concert :D lp 4 life :D
holy shit this song is fucking insane :D :D :D i didn't expect it at all lol lp is def new but still f-ing beast ass hell wow... really great song... i wanna see how the are gonna mix all their songs from every album in concert :D lp 4 life :D
Well LP, this is FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, its awesome!!!! I've been cranking it in my car all day today LOL. Well done guys im REALLY looking forward to the album!!!!
BTW thanks for the early download =) what a way to start the weekend ROCKING out to a NEW LP song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friggin' awesome! As soon as the music kicks in, WOW, so old school LP- LOVE IT!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service