If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it rocks!!!! i have it on all the time now!!! goos work guys love the new sound!!
hmmm....

I think ,You're lose your way, guys.
I don't hear guitars.
I'm waiting for music.
I'm still with You.
With hope.
Thanks guys for the song. Music felt really awesome.Really happy to see that you guys return with a new sound.
I'm Fuckin Luvin Dis All Stuff ♥♥
the song is awsome......!!!!! i wanna hear it over and over again.......great job everyone!!!!!!!!
I do not know what to express...but surely this is A new sound. Thanks for delivery in advance!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
The song is EPIC and fucking powerful!!!!!!!!!
Mike is rapping like a pimp :D
this song is really good..nice one!!!!!
Man just heard and wow, that was intense, its defo the best song since, mtm, hardcore awsomeness
I'm not completely sure about Mc's rap (some line endings like the "low" and "go"sound a little I don't know queesy/solemnly/justalitteltoomuch to me,SORRY! but the front-to-back etc part is really great!) so all in all
...the lowBPMmassivebass together w/ the rap, the straight though singing and the speech sample is an awesome, mindblowing, breathtaking, superheavy combi, I like a lot!
Is the speech MarioSavio's original one from Dec '64? I had to look it up @wikiP - never heard about him before - thxs for educating us by the way!!!! ;)
now I'm totally hooked on the new stuff and can't wait anymore for the album&the DVD (I always liked LP-maing ofs a lot) and I'm so excited about the trip you will send us by listening to the whole thing (there is something like a story, right?)
since Phoenix called ATS "the sonic equivalent of inception" my expactation are even greater!!!! suprise me ;)
Attachments:
MIKE IS RAPPING LIKE A PIMP??? :))))))))) *harhar
*LMAS

that's right! some line endings are just a little bit too much - but I think (in the meantime) I even like that ;)

Martin_LP said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
The song is EPIC and fucking powerful!!!!!!!!!
Mike is rapping like a pimp :D
It feels so long between each of your albums or singles. I hate it. But i understand the artistic process. Thank you to the enitre band, your music has saved my life in ways you could not comprehend, I love your music and it speaks to me, so keep on doing what you're doing.....I hope you come back to Australia so i can see you live... Thank you for your music not only do i relate to it but it has and still does help through the dark times in my life.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service