If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Loved it,can't wait for CD to come out looking forward to seeing the band again when your here in the Chicago area. Rich, LP forever
come on guys, we spected more than this sounds, this is not real linkin park
I Love the song it is so damn great I can´t wait till the album comes out you doing a great job guys keep that up... I also wanna say that I love The catalyst it is so great and Joe you did it again great musicvideo Iam addicted to it.

I also want to say to Mike that your son is so damn cute and look little bit like you I know it is not my bussniess but we fans know when every other kids are born so I just wonder when are Otis born I would be happy for answer

And you are the best group ever and we fans in sweden hope you will come here again

Love Samantha
"Wretches & Kings" is absolutely amazinggg! I love how the LP guys did this song :D can't wait to hear the rest the new album when it comes out. thanks Chester :)
Awesome track, listened to the streamed version, convinced me to pre-order the album and buy it for a friend.
I really like that song!!!! thanks Chaz!!
Gr8 Song! Can't wait to see the rest of the album!!
thx dude yours songs are the best
Well, in my opinion, W&K it's better than The Catalyst. It's so good to hear Mike rappin' again and Brad... maaaaan, congrats, the guitars are so amaziin', good job! For the last: Ladies and Gentlemans: Mr. Hahn is back!!!!
The song was awesome!!!!! I LOVED IT !!! Thank you Chester !!!! I can't wait for the album to come out
THe song is awesome!!!! Crank it up LP & can't wait to hear it in concert.
This is class !!!, really pleased LP are moving forward creatively , can't wait to hear how music journalists try and pigeon-hole this new album , excellent stuff !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service