If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello ! Wow ! That it is really feel awesome . I like it song Wretches & Kings . I can hear from u and him .. that it is pretty strong a voice you and him too .. Nice ! thank you for the sent email to back me .. I am really pleasure with u all guys .. Have a good weekend !

Happy Labor day to u all guys ..

I am ur friends fans
I can't buy your new CD, Linkin Park is the best, just 11 more days til the new album is released here in canada. Mike you are the man, your my all time favorite singer. just too awesome
strange sound, but i think like it! i have to adapt to it! But it definitely sounds realy cool!!!!
amazing song
Damn this is hardcore shit, this is what i want to hear.
Sounds unique yet still my LINKIN PARK-after hearing this song, my son and I are ready to play the album nonstop!!!
OMG i seriously need this cd like rite now, i cant wait anymore. my wallpaper on my laptop is the LP logo with sep.14 2010 right under it. that is the date of epicness
To the band:

I have been listening from the beginning and I haven't been this excited for your album to come out and to see you on tour since Meteora. The new sound is awesome! I will wait in anticipation for the album like a fat kid waiting for desert. Good stuff guys.
very nice... good work Chester!!!! here.. on Peru all waiting to 14/09/2010, Thx a lot Chaz!!!
DIS SONG IS AWESOME!!!! CANT WAIT 4 A THOUSAND SUNS TO COME OUT!! <3 :D
Man, this song is just cruel. I love it. It is something that I have been waiting for - I feel like I scream just when listening to it so I do not have to scream myself when I feel like it. Thanks!!!
Amazing, somethings sounds like reanimation xD!, you guys are the best!, can't wait for th cd to come out =D oh I want the cd/dvd

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service