If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey guys this song is amazing when i listen to it it reminds me of Gundam 00 which is a geek show haha
i was honestly surprised by the sound of this song. "Wretches and kings" is more like the hybrid theory,meteora style than many fans(including myself) prefer. I can't wait for the rest of the album, i think it will be surprising how it sounds.
Love, Love, Love the Song!

See that's way LP is awesome. You just Can't predict what they are going to do
WOOOW IS AMAZING !!!!!
I CAN`T WAIT 14 SEPTEMBER
THANKS CHESTER!!!
LINKIN PARK THE BEST!!!!!!!
The old LP is back, oh my gosh! I FUCKING LOVE IT!
not bad!
It's good, it'll probably grow on me, but I have to say that I like "The Catalyst" better. Hope this doesn't disappoint you.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW this song is amazing, I can't stop listening, is the SHIT,
I Cant Wait, LP RoCKs
I'm From Costa Rica, LP Rocks
In Costa Rica the people want to linkin park.
I am loving it. I hope the rest of the albums is an even bigger surprise MHS peace
Nice one man .... really amazing song

Daniel Walters said:
linkin park your the shit!! "linkin park" should be a verb, and the whole world should be linkin parked. XD
I love this song! It rocks! your voice sounds different but awesome and the lyrics are amazing.
"Wretches & Kings" is amazing! Love it, can't wait to see you guys play it live!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service