If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweet song now im am going to preorder this this ablum.
the song is awesome, its nice to hear mike spit viciously on a track again.
STINGER_LP said:
while we waiting till LP send us a full version listen this one:

hey man did you make this? if so can you email the wavs so I can make my own mix of it? skoolsthelocust@gmail.com

or if anyone has them
it`sa good song !!!! it have a lot of rap...but i think that you have to mix the rap with more rock !!!!..and it could be fantastic!!!!......argentina want you!!!
hey, mike, you should make more songs like "Believe Me" by your side band Fort Minor
and maybe something like "Open Your Eyes" by Sum 41...
Can't wait for the Ablum release, Its definently a different sound to all the other LP albums but im still love it, awesome song keep it up!
reminds me a little bit of Reanimation :)
or something like "Falling Apart" by Zebrahead
Thank you so much, Chester. It is extremely different, but I liked it from the very first play. It actually took more to my liking than "The Catalyst," and already my ringtone! I am extremely excited for the LA Light Show and the album release! Thank you for all your dedication and generosity!

Take care, Tasha
hey LP BIG BIG FAAN!!! Your song's really quite different from your pevious work, still lovable though. The music just before the chorus gets a little like strange. But Mike's rap terrific as usual!! I'm already singin it!! :D BIG HOPES DUDES BIG HOPES!!
That was incredible!! I loved it the way that it sounded was brilliant.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service