If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

''''My entire past, and will not stop raining for the first error;
My body became the sun,
My mind would turn sun,
Shines over me wonder Linkin Park
Every day''''

I LOVE LINKIN PARK ====) 4REVER
amazing song!!..... i can´t wait for the rest....
me encanto el temaaa:)
como siempre:)
LINKIN PARK FOR EVER IN MY HEART
I like the catalyst but this one is not so good . but still a huge fan and happy that I pre-ordered!!!
the beat is really catchy and really AWESOME!! cant wait til the album comes out
Like it a lot guys.... You guys are at your best when Mike and yourself combine on a track...... LOVE IT!!!
I didn't know what to exspect from the title of the song, but I had a open mind. What I got made me get goosebumps. What i interpreted from the songs lyrics, is that it sounds kind of rebelling, against a higher power, but yet sounded kinda like a dance song if you look at it another way from a Rap kinda view. I really at first time iheard it, i didnt know what to think of it, then i wanted to listen to it again and again and again. I know people want you to come back to your numetal ways, but i think you should contiune to open and expand your minds to new ways. MtM was a sick album. although i would enjoy more songs about feelings and pyscholgical meanings, but, Keep up the GREAT work and i can't wait for my preordered copy of aTS.
-Your Biggest fan.
chester is fuckin badass!!!!!
This song is amazing, it brings back a lot back from when they were hybrid theory and still brings something new to the table, brilliant just brilliant
Listening to it right now for about the 30th time. Fucking awesome!! I officially have absolutely no doubt that I will like this album. Love you Chester!!!
I know, IT'S THE SHIT, right

Allie Kiteley said:
Listening to it right now for about the 30th time. Fucking awesome!! I officially have absolutely no doubt that I will like this album. Love you Chester!!!
OMFG. GREAT SONG LP! I've been following you guys since the beginning, which was since I was four. I feel really young now, since I'm only 14, but it's fking amazing!!! I LOVE IT!!! <3<3<3<3<3 (::) (::) cookies for everyone :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service