If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the Catalyst, but not crazy about this one.......Maybe I'm just too old for this kind of rap.
Wow....not what I expected at all...a completely new sound...amazing I love changes and this song blew it! awesome!!!! :D Keep it up guys.
This song is Fuckalutely Awesome
I love the beat and the bass tone---it"s Hard and popped my heart out
Arghhhhh
Better than catalyst i think though.
I have to replay catalyst many times until I can touch the Musicality in it

But for Wretches and Kings : 1st time I listened. My ears just wanna fuck with the song ;)
THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!! i love all it! gosh i CANNOT wait until the album comes out! keep up the amazing work! <3
Fantastic,beautifful.CoOL!Hybrid thehory is back xD
awesome thanks linkin park :)
This song is Awesome and COOL!!!!
the Wretches and Kings C.O.O.L
pretty cool and yeah kinda Jamaican haha
I love it!!!! :))))
Wow this song is fantastic. I was a little unsure at first, the guy talking at the beginning threw me off a bit but everyone can hear me driving down the street when I have this song turned up loud. The bass is epic!

I can't believe how amazing both The Catalyst and Wretches and Kings are considering their vastly different sound.

I have little doubt this album will be amazing. Great job!!!
I just listened to Wretches and Kings and it was ... Totaly Wicked and i soooo can't wait for the new album and it would be awsome if you guys would tour Australia one day

and i will totaly enjoy the new album and it is a testament to the total awsomeness of linkin park that i can listen to hybreid theory today and still love every track 10 years on

linkin park is the best band on earth

-simon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service