If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,Chester! I love "The Catalyst" and now "Wretches & Kings"!!!! Awesome!!! I can't wait for the album!!! :-))
strange song
Hey Chester! This song is awesome! Much better as "The Catalyst" I think :)
Yesterday i heard on radio part of "Waiting For The End " . That's great music. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heard "Wretches&Kings" and now I'm just more curios about A Thousand Suns. It's great!
this song is awesome i love Chester's parts it sounds different but so good at the same time
Mike sounds like Ludacris in this track! which is weird because ludacris does a song that goes "how low can you go"
but all in all ,great track.. only LP can dominate..
also i love how they have the old style of mike and chester singing together but added the new sounds very well put together
Im 48 and fkn love it !!

sheila mengel said:
Love the Catalyst, but not crazy about this one.......Maybe I'm just too old for this kind of rap.
this is the best song from you, what I heard for the last time !!!
It is not your best song, but way better than The Catalyst, I like it....... But I'm still hoping the rest of the songs sound more like Hybrid Theory or Meteora......
wow best song i heard in a while, beats the catalyst. with i could rap like mike

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service