If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks. this song I like!! i love chester's sounds and mike's rap. "God bless us every one." Thanks LP.
One word, AWESOME! Great job guys! Linkin Park has done it yet again. Looks like there's no limit to what you guys can do eh?
I LoOOOOVe this song!! I almost wanna say I like it better than the Catalyst... but both are freakin' awesome! Can't wait for the whole album!!!
wow thats really a great song i like it :)
LINKIN PARK STYLE!!
Awesome song!
i thought the Catalyst is the biggest bullshit i`ve ever heard from LP, but this song is much worse!!!! i can`t comprehend why such perfect musicians do such cocky shits like that motherfucker from NIN - Trent Reznor! YOU AIN`T SHIT LINKIN PARK!!! YOU ARE SHITTIN` ON THE TRUE FANS! SO EAT SHIT AND LOVE YER NEW YOUNG EMO FANZ!
Hope you enjoy? are you joking?

i like everithing from linkin park , whatever change LP are the best always :D

14.9.2010 i'm waiting ;)
come on m dyiingg 4 da snggg
Wretches & Kings is AWESOME !!! L P just love it ... Grate, grate, grate! work. I Like your new style and new sound. Yr the man.
Chaz, I really liked that song. Can't wait for the rest of the ATS. Love you guys!!!
go play in traffic.

axel lexa said:
i thought the Catalyst is the biggest bullshit i`ve ever heard from LP, but this song is much worse!!!! i can`t comprehend why such perfect musicians do such cocky shits like that motherfucker from NIN - Trent Reznor! YOU AIN`T SHIT LINKIN PARK!!! YOU ARE SHITTIN` ON THE TRUE FANS! SO EAT SHIT AND LOVE YER NEW YOUNG EMO FANZ!
I LOVED THIS SONG, AWESOME! <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service