If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Chester this is great!!!!
wayyyy!!!!! they friking killled!~!!! it's like industrial rock mesh with the scratching mess with reggae!!!! oh say it aint so!!! :D
This song is awesome, even better then the Catalyst!!! I can't wait for the rest of the album!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow very different. I love it! Its hot! very nice beat! Love you guys!
Both The Catalysts and W&K have been on repeat for me since they came out. Loving it. Can't wait for the 14th!
Nice Sound !!
I think LP's new songs are amazing and unique. I don't understand why some people always complaining about new LP style. İt really bored me. İf a LP fan don't like from Wretches & Kings I think they don't like LP's music indeed. Because this song a little bit like old style of LP. İf you dont like the new songs of LP please dont listen them anymore and SHUT UP! I bought Hybrid Theory ten years ago. I listened it for ten years. This is enough for me. I dont need another Hybrid Theory album. I changed, everbody changed and everthing changed. This is inevitable. LP tried to the hardest way and created new music. After all they succeed save their popularity. They are still number one. Ten yers later they are still best band in the world. I love you Linkin Park :)) (Sorry for my bad English)
Wo0o0ow..i don know what should i say:] ohh it was cool perfect and awesome i love it;) .
Wo0o0ow..i don know what should i say!?!:] ohh it was cool,perfect and awesome i love it;) ...good job
Wo0o0ow..i don know what should i say!?!:] ohh it was cool,perfect and awesome i love it;) ...good job
I must say after "The Catalyst" I was surprised about what I heard when listening to "Wretches and Kings". The Catalyst was so...strange... note really one of my fav songs though something that just didn't wanted to get out of my head. Guess the words were pretty powerfull. And so "Wretches and Kings" is. Powerfull words combined with a a kick-ass beat! I think you changed ur writing style or something the like...or maybe everything ;).But I missed something but was not sure what it was. Maybe that's what you meant by saying the album should be heard from Beginning till end.

Well then, I'm looking forward to the album!
You guys have really changed and defiantely in a positive way. :)
EPICLY AWESOMENESS!! CAN'T WAIT!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service