If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's cool but where is Linkin Park sorry but between hybrid theorie and this there is no solution
i like this song i love all songs from LP
Awesome song! Can't wait to get the album and can't wait for the US tour. Hope your coming to Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Wretches and Kings" is awesome. i just want to keep listening to it. cant wait for the new album and the VMA's performance.
great song,dude! i've been waiting for long time since after Hybrid Theory & Meteora album to hear like this type song.this is a real LP! LP4LIFE!
Linkin Park, you did it right. I was having doubts about the new Album, but this solved them all. It is absolutely amazing. I am now totally physched to get it in the mail.
everythin LP is EPIC..stop Lookin for the oLd LP.. DONT HATE!! APPRICIATE!!
This song is sick. I absolutely love it guys! I cannot wait til the album comes out. If this song is anything like the rest of the album, then it could be the best album yet. Xo
its ok, but what happened to the old linkin park!!! They used to be rock/rap!!!
This song is so amazing!! Very good work boys!!
I can't wait for the exit of the album!!
thank you. go on. awesome
Wretches & Kings........its very unique song...love it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service