If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

interesting interesting...sounds not like the old stuff...but also not like the new stuff...
I likes this song
Its different- and thats good. I love your vocals chester and mike your rapping is good as always. I like the way you used the speech type-thing at the beginning. In my opinion your making a extremely smart move by making these changes to your sound but i just hope there is a song that (even if it's just marginally) resembles Meteora, my favourite album, or even Hybrid Theory in ATS. You guys are awsome. I will see you soon (i'm seeing you guys in concert on November 9th).
Yeah Linkin Park it seems the fans loved Wretches & Kings more than The Catalyst LOL
I love both in different ways. Can't wait to listen the whole album!!
LP is back :)
This song is so powerful, i'm enchanted by it!
La rola está chingonsisima, el bajo está encabronadamente fregón!!!
SUVAN EL MALDITO VOLUMEN AL MAXIMO CADA VEZ QUE ESCUCHEN WRETCHES AND KINGS!!!
ohh is really different song but i like sincerely!!!
awesome song, can't wait for the new album :D Kinda reminds me of forgotten
Yeah, ''Wretches and Kings'' is very good, For me It's better than ''The Catalyst'', I hope it has video. But ''The Catalyst'' is very good too
I like it ;D
I honestly do not really like the music
more hits are the first and I believe that the LP
leaves the best for last
I'm anxious for the new album
we're waiting here in BRAZIL
SWU \ 0 /
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos