If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!!! that song is GREAT!!!! YoU are musically GENIUS MIKE, CHAZ, ROB, BRAD, JOE and DAVE!!!
Extremely, very much, very strong music!!!!!!!
any chance of a music video for this song?
I really like it..and i was wondering when i was listening this song and I realized that---its little funny---that this is good song for dance...:) I cant stop listening it:]]]
it sounds great but does anyone else think itd be a good mash up with either lying from you or in stereo
it reminds me of Lying from You. a lot more heavy than The Catalyst. can't wait for the full album
This song is amazing, love the lyrics, love how it sounds. LP rocks!
Wretches & Kings reminds me of Dedicated! Love that! The old power is back :)
Seconded, or would that be thrided?

Alyssa Hernandez said:
HELL YEAH IT SHOULD :D

Daniel Walters said:
linkin park your the shit!! "linkin park" should be a verb, and the whole world should be linkin parked. XD
I looked at a couple of the countries and it seems that New Zealand is the only country which it doesn't say we get a HQ version of the album. do we get a HQ download? or is this just to compensate for us getting the album 4 days earlier?
Thanks sweetheart >CHICHI <3;**
great song, love the beat cant wait till the new album!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service