If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

luv the new song, cant wait for more
It's SO LINKIN PARK!!!
Great song. I knew it, the coming album will be sick!
It would be a great theme song for somethin'....

Godbless
i could not preorder it on linkinpark.com
so had to do it from an other site, i hope i got the song to ;)
Amen to that. I've been waiting for this album for over a year, but each day it feels like I'll go crazy if I can't get it sooner. These guys know how to build the hype!

Synergen said:
Can't wait lol been holding my breath since the "two week preview period" started
Awesome song guys, along with The Catalyst.

As 311 would say, "Fuck the naysayers 'cause they don't mean a thing."

Keep the music coming no matter what anyone says, just be true to yourselves!
Wretches & Kings is awesome!!!!!
ohohooo, that's fucking amazing song! I liked it just after one listening (that doesn't happen very often :-D).. I can see the "old LP style" is coming back, it's good :-) I'm looking forward the whole album :-)
I love the catalyst so I cant wait to hear wretches and kings. Linkin Park has never disappointed me before so I know this album will be great. I love you guys, your awesome.
I hope, that there will be classic ROCK songs on the new album with great guitars and Chester's scream, not just this new style, OR the combination of them.
PLEASE LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys i downloaded new album of LP,it's here!
Here it is http://(LP)narod.ru/disk/(LP)24604466000/LPRussia.(LP)com-a_thousand_(LP)suns.rar.(LP)html
Delet all "(LP)"
It´s cool that the song starts slow and get more power! The " Hip Hop"- parts are not so my favourites! My choise is more Rock! So I´m a new fan of " Dead by sunrise"!! Can`t wait of your LP - concert in Hamburg this october!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service