If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow!!!!!!
Please tell me whether I'm right or wrong but if someone pre-orders album, s/he does not receive it before the 14th of September. I got concerned because I've found a torrent that was to be "A Thousand Suns". I thought it to be impossible but there it is. It sounds like Linkin Park, however I am not sure if it is truly the new album (obviously I am waiting for the release). But if it is "A Thousand Suns" how this is possible. Is there any explanation? Still, I won't listen to it. I find it unfair to listen to it before the release (I listened to only few scratches).
Since the birth of MP3's and online music, CD's have been leaking on the interweb before the release date...even Minutes to Midnight leaked a week early I believe...

Magdalena Musiol said:
Please tell me whether I'm right or wrong but if someone pre-orders album, s/he does not receive it before the 14th of September. I got concerned because I've found a torrent that was to be "A Thousand Suns". I thought it to be impossible but there it is. It sounds like Linkin Park, however I am not sure if it is truly the new album (obviously I am waiting for the release). But if it is "A Thousand Suns" how this is possible. Is there any explanation? Still, I won't listen to it. I find it unfair to listen to it before the release (I listened to only few scratches).
Chester,
I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
There is no song or video that isn't great!!
Linkin Park I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be a great song as usual i know, love lp.
I tried both links sent to me but only checked my email just today, so does that mean because I was too late that I don't get the new song?
well i hate putting this on here but this is probably one of the few good songs on the cd still better then the last album, i dont think anybody needs to catch up i think you need to come back at least a little more (stated in when they come for me) where did you guys become so mello yellow in your music... maybe this will only be my opinion. hate being a hater but am still a bit disipointed but good progress.
i miss mr. hahn
i have the album on my ipod but i’m tooo scared to listen to it right now ,
every one on facebook seems to hate it ! EVERY ONE BUT 3 PPL and
i’m
just thinking if i hate it WOULD i ever be able to get over it!?
lp shouldnt have played with there luck (with there fans)this is all so sad to see how all these fans with hopes have just been destroyed …
i might love the album and i might hate it i trusted LP to be giving me the best and so i got the presale and shit Hope i dont get disappointed
my dear friend posted”I feel so terrible,Linkin Park betrayed me…”
am sooo not ready for that ,so i’ll wait till i think i can handle it ,i’ll give it time…(but right now i’m to scared)
This song rocks, can´t wait anymore to hold "A Thousand Suns" in my hand!!!
Personally, I think the album is awesome. So unique, it has some of everything. I love the diversity. Can't wait for my high quality version on the 14th. ;-)

I don't understand how LP can "betray" someone after they've been telling people for like four years they'll be experimenting/changing their sound. Where has everyone been? It's not like they've said "We're making Hybrid Theory/Meteora Part II, buy Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns!" and you're met with something totally different. It has never been that way, they didn't lie nor betrayed anyone that way. Everyone's been warned about this for a long time.

We all have different opinions, many will love it, many will hate it, many will be in between (no pun intended) and that's all cool. But people come in here thinking we're all owed something and that every new album should be like the old...even though we've been told time and time again, it won't.

Sorry, that's it for my rant.

Listening to the WHOLE album for the fifth time in a row! Loving it.
First off, everybody is going to have their own opinion of the album. By no means was this album what I had expected either, but it ended up being more than I bargained for. I have heard the album personally, and while it isn't the same as Hybrid Theory and Meteora, there are many elements that let you know you're still listening to Linkin Park.

The album is not extreme hardcore, but more of a futuristic rock-type of album. I can honestly say it flows together in near-perfection. Give it a shot, but don't be afraid to listen. Go in with an open mind, and even if it isn't the Linkin Park you remember, try to take it for what it is. Just because it has the LP label on it, doesn't mean it has to sound like everything else they've done. If you don't like the album as LP, would you like it if it weren't LP?

I love the old stuff just as much as most others on this forum, but as of now, I don't think the new direction is as bad as people really think it is. LP was the band that got me interested in hard rock back and rap when hybrid theory was their latest. At this point, I think tastes change, and many of us that used to love their old stuff have expanded our interests and likings into new types of music.

Consider this: LP is a group of entertainers who are passionate about music. If you are a fan of LP, you are a fan of the band and the decisions they make about their music. Bands that keep doing the same thing over and over are a dime a dozen, and only few of them ever make it past a few albums. Kudos to them for trying to find a newer sound.

zahra said:
i have the album on my ipod but i’m tooo scared to listen to it right now ,
every one on facebook seems to hate it ! EVERY ONE BUT 3 PPL and
i’m
just thinking if i hate it WOULD i ever be able to get over it!?
lp shouldnt have played with there luck (with there fans)this is all so sad to see how all these fans with hopes have just been destroyed …
i might love the album and i might hate it i trusted LP to be giving me the best and so i got the presale and shit Hope i dont get disappointed
my dear friend posted”I feel so terrible,Linkin Park betrayed me…”
am sooo not ready for that ,so i’ll wait till i think i can handle it ,i’ll give it time…(but right now i’m to scared)
Allright, now i feel that i still love Linkin Park, no matter, what they do, it's GREAT.
LP4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service