If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to receive a high quality MP3 of "Wretches & Kings." If you haven't pre-ordered the album from us, you can do so here to get the song too. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Hope you enjoy.

-Chester

Tags: &, a, kings, linkin, mp3, park, suns, thousand, wretches

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the beeping noises on the website are driving me crazy can someone tell me what they are?
I've heard the 15 songs of this new album already!!! They're very nice but...somehow...different from the style you once was. So it's a little bit strange of the rythme and the melody...at least in my view.And I have to say,this album pushes LP to a new level in the field of art.So congratulations and thank you so much for having brought us so great the music like this!In addition,I don't like your long hair,Mike!Really really don't like...
Absolutely incredible! In my whole decade of Linkin Park fan-dom I have NEVER been disappointed and I'm still absolutely in AWE!!!!! I cannot wait for the new album it sounds amazing! Counting down the days now!!!!!
Corey, it's probably the chat at the bottom of the browser. Look for a little green man and press him to turn it off.
i can`t wait they are so awesome so great fuckin love you:)
man this song is fuckin tooooooooooo nice man and extremly rockinnnnnnnnnnnnn
As always, surprising us with their letters, sounds and combinations,,,, this time creativity is skin deep ... Congratulations and love, well, more than any other Chester jajajajaja
SUPER ASSUME!! "Wretches & Kings" is amazing!! I love it its soo cool you guys rock
thanks chester)you The Best!!!!!!!!!)
Siriously, what the fuck is up with this new album man?
Don't say shit like, "people are gonna like it anyway" man. I miss the old Linkin Park. i thought 'Minutes to Midnight' was bad but Jezus..man..u guys are losing fans with this shit man.
Hope you make a good album.
Thanks chichi <333

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service